shape
carat
color
clarity

Pscope User Names...Why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
This is no joke, my husband knew someone who's last name was Ball and first name was Harry. How unfortunate to have an obscene name!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...we know a guy named Harry Mann, and my husband grew up with a kid named Billy Boner!

When we named our son, Ryley, we thought of ways kids could possibly make fun of it, and all we could come up with was Smiley Ryley! We figured that couldn't be too bad! Obviously, not all parents think of these things???

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
yep! my avitar is a Ghost Orchid. Very rare, and very beautiful.

It does look like a frog mid-jump or hanging onto a branch by his little webbed feet, so I can see how people thought it was one!
2.gif

21.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Names are a funny thing. Mine seems pretty self explanitory, doesn't it? It's all ME!
loopy.gif

Even my license plate is a vanity plate with DANCE(and a number) and I am sure everyone who sees my car says, "She must be a stripper" - which is soooo not the case - but I am a professional dancer/ dance teacher and choreographer. But I know people think it and some people have actually asked me "Are you an exotic dancer?" UGH... it's pretty insulting actually. Could I do a strip tease to die for? SURE but in the privacy of my own home...or after a few too many glasses of wine at a bar...HAHAHA! Just kiddin.

naughty.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
b/c I want moremoremore....

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
SNAP!!! Those are fightin words white diamonds......hehehehehehe
11.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I picked moremoremore because BigFatAssWhoObsessesOverDiamonds was taken

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hey- you couldn't have deleted my post too? Now I sound like I was talking to myself! :0

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Bigfatasswho....ha ha ha...that's too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results