shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA - Style Me Pretty/Ceci NY invitation contest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
For all of you PS ladies who are lovers of pretty paper and all things letterpress and have been coveting ever so expensive wedding invites on the Ceci site ..... Style Me Pretty is having a contest!!
9.gif

They pick a winner daily (Friday is the last day). The winner gets 50% off an invitation suite of their choice from the new Ceci White Label Collection!!! ...

Check it out!! Here is a link with the details if you are interested.

Good luck, ladies. If I don''t win - I hope one of you does!!
35.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Anybody else enter??

Here is what the link takes you to ...

A Fabulous Discount by Ceci New York

For anyone that knows Ceci New York, it’s probably a no brainer that they literally NEVER offer discounts for their designs. They work with some of the most well known, creative clients out there and until recently, every design was completely couture.

Well, lucky for us, Lisa Hoffman recently launched her fabulous White Label Collection…a gorgeous array of ready made designs that are priced a bit lower than her couture collection. With the success of her wonderful new line and of course, her wedding day giddiness…Lisa is offering five SMP readers a 50% off discount to their white label line!

Although this discount might still be out of many of your budgets, for those brides that are paper junkies like me and dreaming of ordering a high end invitation suite, this just might be your chance! The quality of the White Label Collection is unmatched, the artwork is purely exquisite and the papers are insanely thick and luxurious. Although the designs are ready made, you can choose your own type styles and colors so that you can really make it your own. With the discount an invitation order might cost around $750 - 1000 depending on the invitation you choose.

So, if you can swing it, head over to the Ceci New York White Label Collection and let us know which one is your favorite. Starting tomorrow, we’ll choose one comment per day to receive the 50% off discount. On our last day, Lisa is throwing in a set of personalized thank you notes to go along with the order…at no charge (chosen at random from all of the comments that were posted throughout the entirety of the giveaway)!

The discount giveaway will expire this Saturday, so make sure you enter! We’ll announce the winners at the end of each day.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry...I must be slow today (or every day)...where do you enter?

thanks for the head''s up, Sparkalicious!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Good - then you''re in good company ... I haven''t been the sharpest crayon in the box lately.
25.gif

Click on this link to the Style Me Pretty website ...

When you get to the page you will see a link to the Ceci White Label Collection ... check out the invites in the collection and choose your favourite. Once you''ve done that, just scroll to the bottom of the Style Me Pretty page and leave a comment as to which is your favourite, why and why you think you should win etc.

Does that make more sense??

I''m SO glad that you appreciated the head''s up ... I was starting to feel lame since I seemed to be the only person who thought it was a great deal! 50% off!
9.gif
Oh well, I may still be lame but it feels good to know that someone else is excited about it too!

Good luck alli!!!

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Please don''t feel lame Sparkalicious, I am so glad you posted! I love all things paper and typography based so I posted a comment as quickly as I could
9.gif

Thanks for sharing info about the contest, and lets hope one of us wins!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Yay, tropiqal!! Best of luck to you!!
You know ... you guys have to report back if you win!

Which one was your favourite??
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results