shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA - J Crew 30% off Final Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
There are some very cute wrap style dresses (I''m thinking e-pics per the thread earlier in the week!) for great prices!

Also, lots of beach stuff...honeymoon, anyone?
31.gif

I don''t think you can return final sale stuff, so that''s a caveat. But an extra 30% off already great prices is hard to pass up!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the heads up! I think that my other MOH might get a dress from there since we can''t seem to find her first choice on eBay and don''t want to shell out $165 for the full priced one.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that yesterday and bought an aqua swiss dot wrap dress for a shower and the short cecelia dress in a bright pink for the RD (maybe)
36.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 11:23:36 AM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
I saw that yesterday and bought an aqua swiss dot wrap dress for a shower and the short cecelia dress in a bright pink for the RD (maybe)
36.gif

So cute! I loved both of those. I want to buy an RD dress, but it''s on New Year''s Day, and everything on sale at the moment is really summery, so I''m thinking about getting one for later summer e-pics!

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
Lee, there will be plenty of great sales in the fall, so good things will come to you when you wait! I saw that swiss dot dress a few months ago online but decided not to spend the money on it, even though I loved it. It''s been in my head though, so when I saw how cheap it was, I had to get it!

Do you guys know if Jcrew runs big or small normally?

I bought one of the dresses final sale, so I hope it fits. My size has been changing lately, so I wasn''t sure which size to get. I just ordered the same size I wear in Ann Taylor dresses and hoped for the best! wish me luck
26.gif

The two dresses I ordered are the swiss dot fantana and the short cecelia, if anyone has tried on those actual dresses!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
GuiltyPleasure - I bought that same aqua dress for our e pics it is so cute!

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Have you tried it on yet? Is the sizing standard to what you usually wear at other stores?

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 1:38:52 PM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
Lee, there will be plenty of great sales in the fall, so good things will come to you when you wait! I saw that swiss dot dress a few months ago online but decided not to spend the money on it, even though I loved it. It''s been in my head though, so when I saw how cheap it was, I had to get it!

Do you guys know if Jcrew runs big or small normally?

I bought one of the dresses final sale, so I hope it fits. My size has been changing lately, so I wasn''t sure which size to get. I just ordered the same size I wear in Ann Taylor dresses and hoped for the best! wish me luck
26.gif

The two dresses I ordered are the swiss dot fantana and the short cecelia, if anyone has tried on those actual dresses!

In my experience J. Crew runs pretty true-to-size. I wear the same size dress at Ann Taylor and J. Crew, if that helps! My two faves!

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
whew! sigh of relief
1.gif

Thanks, Lee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results