shape
carat
color
clarity

PSA: Always check your child''s homework

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
1144969br703fi17c.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, good one.
3.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
LMAO...so funny...so funny.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that is so, so funny! I have seen the picture before, but the teachers note just makes it hilarious! How silly that this just made my day. Thanks Fiery!
36.gif
9.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Too funny!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
my husband emailed that to me the other day and I thought that was pretty cute. Totally had a real life similar story. my 6 year old has to do a word journal where there is a new word and definition and they have to draw a picture. the word was deliver: my daugther''s picture: it was me in a hospital bed holding baby Jake
6.gif
..she said to her teacher, my mommy delivered him. I kept the journal for her scrapbook.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 2:08:22 PM
Author: mrssalvo
my husband emailed that to me the other day and I thought that was pretty cute. Totally had a real life similar story. my 6 year old has to do a word journal where there is a new word and definition and they have to draw a picture. the word was deliver: my daugther''s picture: it was me in a hospital bed holding baby Jake
6.gif
..she said to her teacher, my mommy delivered him. I kept the journal for her scrapbook.
LOL That''s so clever though!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 2:11:05 PM
Author: fieryred33143

6.gif

i thought so too and the picture she drew is pretty cute. she even drew a balloon in the room that said "it''s a boy." i have a very detailed oriented little girl.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 2:14:24 PM

Date: 1/28/2009 2:11:05 PM
Author: fieryred33143

6.gif

i thought so too and the picture she drew is pretty cute. she even drew a balloon in the room that said ''it''s a boy.'' i have a very detailed oriented little girl.
That is really smart!

lili

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

LOL...that''s SO clever and cute.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gah??! Can I quote you? My poor monitor is covered in Pepsi.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is hilarious. When my son was little he went around telling people I owned Boeing.
2.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 3:20:07 PM
Author: pennquaker09
Oh my gah??! Can I quote you? My poor monitor is covered in Pepsi.
LOL when my coworker sent it to me I LOL so hard. She sent it differently. It was the picture and all the way at the bottom of the email in tiny letters was that note from the mom.

Purr-LOL. Kids are just too much.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute, but...

am I the only one cynical enough to think that picture was not drawn by some kid in primary school?

Just call me the cynic in chief...

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Ha, ha!
9.gif
That''s funny! Thanks for the laugh.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
funny and cute. thanks for the laugh

Steel

Ideal_Rock
That is so funny!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s....... amazing. I''m so happy now. lol
1.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! Too cute.

VR - I don''t think it was drawn by a young child either, but it''s still funny!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Part of the problem with speculating is we don''t know how old the child is (second grade or sixth grade). One suspicious part is the use of ". . ." At what age do children start using ellipsis? By then, you''d think the kid would have progressed beyond stick figures! But, who knows. In the picture, however, the people do not have any hands/feet, which is how my second grader draws people, but he doesn''t do stick figures, but makes shirts/pants with heads.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I totally think it''s a made up email/picture, but it was still funny, like in a comic strip kind of way.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I doubt that is a child''s picture. I still thought it was funny and the note below it makes it even funnier.

teapot

Shiny_Rock
that is too funny. I love it.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Hahahaha, I saw this on failblog without the email.

It''s much funnier with it
5.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
LMAO!!! That is toooo cute.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results