shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Newbie :)

CA_dreamin

Rough_Rock
Hello ladies!

I finally decided to take the plunge and join pricescope after months of lurking! So a little about myself...

I am 23 and have been with the bf for 4 yrs. We have known for a while that we want to get married but it is super important to me that I finish school first and we both have stable careers before we tie the knot. I will be graduating in May next year, so i am hoping for a proposal by the beginning of next year..eek! it's getting soo close! :bigsmile: Bf has finished school, has a stable career and just bought a house. Now he has the opportunity to save up for my big rock! :naughty:

Only thing I'm worried about is my younger sister... Like always, we have a little bit of a competition going on...of course she wants to marry BEFORE me (not gonna happen!)...So give me some DUST ladies! After all, she is only 20 yrs old, has been with her bf for a shorter period of time, they are both in school, and both unemployed!

Anyways, I am happy to FINALLY be a part of pricescope and join my fellow ladies in waiting! :))

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! I am new here myself and find this forum fascinating! Hope you don't have to be a LIW long :D

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I'm excited for you :) I'm officially married now but love to come to LIW to chat and give support/advice since I've been there before :)

CA_dreamin

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies! Good luck to everyone still on the list!

Amy I absolutely LOVE your bling. Hoping to get something similar in the future ;-)

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope! I'm fairly new myself, but PS is a GREAT community! Lots of dust for you, I do hope you get that rock soon! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results