shape
carat
color
clarity

PS issues?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having issues using PS on my cellphone. Not sure if it is my phone or PS. Issues seem to be limited to PS though. Can't react to posts. Can sometimes click to like then get a box asking me to confirm. Can't comment on anything. Can't make a post from my phone. Several different error messages including unable to reach host. Posting this from my desktop hoping it works. If it matters, cellphone is an Android. Specifically a Pixel 7 pro with all but the most recent of Android updates installed, I believe. Default Chrome Browser.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I reported your post to help the Admins see it sooner.
I haven't had issues surfing PS on my phone but I dont log in and reply from it.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
A quick test on iPhone, iOS 16, default safari browser. I don’t seem to have any issues so far.

Perhaps you could try installing a different browser and seeing how PS works on that? It’s a possibility that it has a specific issue with chrome on mobile. In any case it’s good for the admins to know in order to be able to fix it.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seems like it's working fine now. The errors made it look like it was an issue with Crowdstrike. I think that might be the server, but not sure

I can react and comment on posts again! I think you might be right about server issues. For awhile, I couldn't even load the site on my phone.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thanks folks, I will let the developers know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results