shape
carat
color
clarity

PS "Find It!" Dust, Pretty Please

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
It appears I've misplaced my jewelry box containing my diamond earrings and Sally lotus ring. I'm trying to move today (not a move featuring an empty house) and I can't find them anywhere! For those who like a good visual, it is a dark blue Hearts of Water box. I think I remember taking it out of my suitcase after I visited DC last month, but I don't remember where it went after that. Things have been such chaos (we've been totally renovating my mother's house, which is where I've been staying) and I am totally at a loss.

Could I pretty please have some dust? It seems to work wonders!!! Thank you thank you!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you! Have you checked the suitcase? The purse you were carrying at that time? Dresser drawers? Lockbox?
\

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Lots of find it dust to you!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you find it soon. LOTS of dust coming your way~

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh no, DUST***********************************

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, do doublecheck the suitcase and all its zippered compartments, but also - while it was inside the suitcase, would you have tucked the box inside a shoe or spare purse or cosmetic bag? - look in every item that you had with you on the trip in case you slipped it inside for safekeeping. And, where did you unpack the suitcase - on the bed or a chair or on the floor? - look all around that area in case the box tumbled out while you were unpacking - and if it could have dropped to the floor, look anywhere you might have sort of nudged it with your foot. And, after the trip, did you stick a bunch of clothes into a laundry basket or a drycleaning bundle? Check that out too. I almost always find that something I've lost is close to or linked to the very last spot I recall seeing/putting it... Hope you find it soon!

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, good luck and lots of dust. I hope you find it soon.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
So sorry! Sending dust your way!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the dust! After hours of searching, loading all the cargo into the trailer, and basically giving up, I found it in a totally random place that I have no idea how it landed. So I can now drive for 22 hours without thinking the whole time about losing my jewelry!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sillyberry|1317336657|3029127 said:
Thank you for the dust! After hours of searching, loading all the cargo into the trailer, and basically giving up, I found it in a totally random place that I have no idea how it landed. So I can now drive for 22 hours without thinking the whole time about losing my jewelry!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I came into this thread at just the right time - thank goodness sillyberry!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!! PS dust is amazing!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad you found it!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
yeah! glad you found it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results