shape
carat
color
clarity

PS app for iPhone

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking for a PS app/icon that I can download to my iPhone that will bring me back to PS. If so, where to I find it? Thanks :)) I am a n00b with an iPhone :confused:

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
risingsun|1316025066|3017532 said:
I'm looking for a PS app/icon that I can download to my iPhone that will bring me back to PS. If so, where to I find it? Thanks :)) I am a n00b with an iPhone :confused:
I don't think there is one. Is there one??? That would be cool. Although I'm unfortunately on Blackberry for work reasons now. They're the worst.

I think you should come back to PS anyway, risingsun! :wavey:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
There isn't an app for PS. But what I do is I always have PS open as a page on my phone internet and never close that page so I can just click the little internet button and refresh to see new posts.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can also set it up as a link to your iphone apps screen. When you make it a bookmark I think it gives you the option?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1316029789|3017603 said:
There isn't an app for PS. But what I do is I always have PS open as a page on my phone internet and never close that page so I can just click the little internet button and refresh to see new posts.

Ditto this! I post from my phone occasionally, or just read it while I'm on the train. An app would be nice, though!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HCA need to be an app.

It could scare the B&Ms into the present.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I posted this in the suggestion box...actually, what I posted is that we need an Android app, but an iphone one for all you non-Android users would be nice too. :tongue:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
when you are on the PS page on your Iphone, click on the book symbol on the bottom and then you can save the page as a bookmark. Then when you are surfing the internet you can just go to your bookmark list and click on PS.

It's not an app- wish it was! But I bookmark it so that I can find it quickly.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wait- to add to my post-- when you are bookmarking a page you click on the turn page symbol- looks like a square with an arrow coming out. If you want to go to a bookmarked page you click on the open book symbol.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We also would like to have an app. We hope to have one soon. :))

For now you can go to a PS page on your phone, and press the bookmark button at the bottom (arrow). If you use the button to "Add to Home Screen" it will create a little PS icon on your homescreen that acts as a permanent bookmark and will always bring you directly to PS.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that would be a great idea. And an app for the iPad.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Don't forget Androids! Apples are not the only fruit :wink2:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all of your suggestions. Ella's and Ame's recommendations worked like a charm! I now have an icon on my desktop :appl: I have only had this phone for a week and, at present, it is more intellligent than me :read: I agree that an HCA app would be a great addition to have, Kenny. Thank you for your kind words MsCushion :wavey: I am on PS, but not posting as much. I have something called post-concussive syndrome, as a result of a bad fall. I'm not to overtax my brain, my doctor' say.

Natsplat~ I have to admit that I love this phone! I have my frustrations that are due to my own ignorance. I have a feeling that an iPad will be joing the family when the next generation comes out!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
double post ;(

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
natsplat|1316084831|3018073 said:
Don't forget Androids! Apples are not the only fruit :wink2:

+1! Although because Android is so much cooler than iOS, a savvy user could actually create their own app. I'm pretty well-versed in Android modding, but sadly I'm not a developer.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
mscushion|1316026554|3017555 said:
risingsun|1316025066|3017532 said:
I don't think there is one. Is there one??? That would be cool. Although I'm unfortunately on Blackberry for work reasons now. They're the worst.

I think you should come back to PS anyway, risingsun! :wavey:

My DH has to use a Blackberry for work. He doesn't like his either!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results