shape
carat
color
clarity

proposing to my man....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shanes_vee99

Rough_Rock
N/A

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
You might have better luck asking this in the "Proposal Ideas" forum...

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Out of curiosity, is the ring for you or your fiance to be?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
what you are doing is of course not the norm, not to imply its not perfectly fine, so why not "i love you and want to marry you?" pause..........he responds................. the option of him asking you is a moot point once you proceed
WS

shanes_vee99

Rough_Rock
I apologize for posting under this forum, I'm new to the site, and didn't really realize what the others entailed. But I did get some good feedback from the people under there as well.

Oh, and also the ring I'm giving him was his grandmothers, but it's a band that looks like it could be for a man or a woman. I'm having it sized to fit him, so I'm not just giving it to him, to get it back from him.
1.gif

So anyways, thanx for the support also, it isn't the norm, but if feels so right to me. I've loved/know/lived with him for over 4 years, I couldn't be more sure of myself. I'm just nervous as heck!!
errrr.gif

I'm going to take him to the courtyard next to his apt. he had when we first started dating, and fell in love. I'm just hoping there aren't any kids running around at the time. I also have to do it on a Tuesday night, cuz that's when his 27th b-day is
1.gif
I'm going to present him with a scrapbook of our life together thus far, and at the end I want to read him a poem I'm writing before he gets to the last page, then I'll let him open up to it, and there will be the ring, tied in a ribbon. What do you all think?

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is sweet~!
wavey.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Vee, please read my response on your other post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results