shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposing this weekend... opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abeawasthi

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

So this weekend is it. We''ve planned a trip to San Diego for the weekend (we live in Orange County).

I booked a room for two nights at the Catamaran Resort along Mission Beach. We''ll get there Saturday morning and spend the day on the beach, drinking cocktails, boogie boarding, and riding a wave runner. Then we''ll rent a nice powerboat around 4pm (have to return it by 5pm). In the middle of the bay, I''ll stop the boat to enjoy the scenery and I''ll pull out the ring and propose to her.

Afterwards, we''ll stroll a half a mile down the beach to a Thai restaurant for an early dinner ... only to be surprised by our families.

She might have an idea that I might propose this weekend; but our families meeting us for dinner will be a surprise for sure!

Opinions?

adillus

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Your plan for the day sounds good to me. Relaxed and fun...the way it should be.

AtlantaC

Rough_Rock
Well done! Sounds like a great day.

abeawasthi

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I'm staring the morning off by taking her to a day spa for a few hours.

NoviceNYC

Rough_Rock
Wow! That sounds incredible. Really sounds like you planned everything with her in mind. She will surely feel like a princess. Good luck.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 5/24/2004 2:26:20 PM abeawasthi wrote:

Thanks! I'm staring the morning off by taking her to a day spa for a few hours.----------------

Geez- where were you when I was single.
2.gif

Congrats, hope everything goes well. Sounds like a great plan, especially the boogie boarding.
naughty.gif
But don't bring the ering.
9.gif

Nan

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
That sounds great.

How are you going to hide the ring in your swim trunks?

abeawasthi

Rough_Rock
Hmm.... i guess I'll have to wear cargo shorts.

I almost forgot about that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results