shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposing at Diamond or Crater Lake in Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blake

Rough_Rock
My GF and I aren''t much into this proposal, engagement, wedding, surprises, etc. stuff. We started our ''talk'' early last month. Since then we shopped at some of the better jewellery stores in the Vancouver area to get some ideas what she wanted for an ering. Three weeks ago, we went to see Todd at Nice Ice and bought ourselves a small half-carat diamond. We also ordered the Vatche full pave wedding set. When we got back to Vancouver, we bought a pair of matching 995 platinum wedding bands from a jeweller at the largest Asian mall. We talked about running off to Vegas for a quick wedding. At the end, we decided Hawaii is a better place. So in less than 6 weeks, we''ll have our weddingmoon on Waikiki Beach. We''ll be staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa and getting married at the beach on Magic Island on Sunday, 21 August at 10 a.m. I''ve no ideas if the Vatche rings will be ready or not before we leave for Hawaii. Anyway, we are hoping to pick them up from Todd in the next 2 or 3 weeks. On this trip to Oregon, we plan on visiting Diamond and Crater Lakes before heading back to Portland for some shopping. I already told the GF that she can wear the rings, if she wants to, from the time we picked them up to when we got back to Vancouver (~2 days). She wasn''t very happy about having to give them back to me. I told her I wanted a weekend trip to Victoria. Since she loves flowers, I wanted to propose at the Butchart Gardens where they have fireworks every Saturday night during the Summer. We also loves fireworks. We had a great time at the Canada Day concert and fireworks. Anyway, she isn''t expecting a proposal on the trip to Oregon, so it will be a nice surprise and she won''t have to give the rings back to me later. If anyone knows of great places in or near Diamond and/or Crater Lakes, please let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results