shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal tomorrow, with a twist and it involves...YOU!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bbtt123

Rough_Rock
Ok so some know about my plot and most dont, but just a heads up that tomorrow look for a post made by myself in the "show me the ring" file, it will all become clear once you read it all, cheezy...yes...different...yes...me...definitely...lol

So again tomorrow in show me the ring, post will be up afternoon time.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
So are we not supposed to reply in the thread? Or do you want us to reply to make it look more real? Good luck, Mr.Lucky!
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
What time??? I want to be THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
face20.gif

bbtt123

Rough_Rock
oh no, replies are welcome for sure, it will all become clear then, its one of multiple things going on at once, first off the screen name is changed so she has no clue its me posting it, secondly its a thank you card for everyone :)

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, the suspense.

I hope everything goes well tomorrow!

bbtt123

Rough_Rock
We are leaving here to go "ring gazing" at 3pm EST. so I will make the post before then and its gonna have to ride out till we get home, replies are VERY welcome, please let me know how I did...lol. Plans are a 5:15 movie and then dinner around 7:30 at a really cool Japanese Steakhouse (I''m japanese so it fits!), so we should be back home by 9ish, and I''m hoping to have it all wrapped up by 10 and then off to the bar to celebrate with her family and friends which she doesnt know about yet.

Thanks again and hopefully everyone will at least read the bottom of the post.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
WOO HOOO!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results