shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal St. Lucia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
hey all......I FINALLY DID IT!!! after finding out about this great site early last year, i was very excited about all the stuff i was learning. Well, i live in St. Lucia, it''s just a beautiful place, and there are so many locations to propose that i had to really sit with my best friend and decide where would be most appropriate. Well, we chose a small isolated islet which had a bridge in order to get across to it. I gave my buddy a camera and the bottle of champagne and champagne glasses, he stayed on the islet and hid there waiting until i came back with my g/f. I told her that we were going for a walk and would explore the islet, since none of us had ever been there before. She readily agreed, all the while, we were remenicing about the great times we had and many fun picnics we had on the beach and there, when we arrived in the centre of the islet, i poped the question, and she said YES!...lol...she started crying, i gave her a hug to console her and finished it off with a kiss. and the greatest thing of it is....we got it all on photo! After a short while, my camera buddy came out from hiding with his camera and with our champagne and we celebrated right there. It was great!

Shaneyboy!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement shaneboy! It sounds like a lovely proposal, and that all went very smoothly.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
What a perfect and romantic proposal. Congratulations!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh!!! That is really sweet, I am sure ya''ll will treasure those photos forever.
9.gif
Congrats!!!!
36.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a sweet story.....you are a keeper!!

When can we see pics??

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! St. Lucia sounds like a beautiful place to propose. Kudos to you for researching a special place where the two of you had never been. Very special
1.gif

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
thanx for your encouraging words, i appreciate it. Yeah, St. Lucia is really a nice place, and i hope that everyone''s proposal goes as well as mine did. Viva PriceScope!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results