shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal soon???

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
BF and I are leaving for a week long cruise on Sunday and I keep trying to get the proposal out of my head!! I've tried not asking about it and just letting him surprise me the way he wants, but it's soooo hard!!!! Monday I cracked and asked if he had gone by a particular strip mall/shopping complex at all (Our Jeweler is located in the that complex) and he laughed at me and said it was a trick question. He told me that he hadn't. So, I aksed if he would have told me if he had and he said, "Probably not"..still laughing. So, of course all of my friends think that he is trying to throw me off, but I honestly believe him. I believe that he will wait a little bit to try to keep me on my toes and surprise me. We have a trip planned in October to NYC for our anniversary..so, maybe then?? While I'm enjoying this time and looking forward to being engaged, I definitely am not enjoying the anxiety lol.

We did decide on a Fall 2013 wedding. We both want a fall wedding and because I am starting nursing school in 3 weeks and will be in school for 4 semesters, we have to wait for a free fall, which won't be until 2013. Technically we could get married over my fall break next year, but we will have to wait to take our honeymoon until December. He asked me if I would be content with a 2 year engagement (I wanted at least a year to a year and a half to plan), which lead me to believe that he was definitely doing it in the next couple of months! I told him I would definitely be ok with that since I was wanting a longer engagement to begin with. So, I'd say this is a great start!! :appl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Ooohh ****DUST**** :appl: hope you come back from this cruise an engaged lady!

(and i know what you mean about the anxiety, i too have reason to believe it will happen in the next few months, and its driving me nuts, i cant relax anymore!!)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
***************************dust********************************

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Oh so exciting!!! Keep us posted!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Fingers crossed!!!

chi-liw

Rough_Rock
:appl: Thinking of you in the coming week OrchidVee! So exciting. Have a great vacation.

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!! I totally understand the enjoying the excitement but hating that you can't 'get it out of your head' stress either!
:) Alice

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies!!!! We leave tomorrow, so today is a lot of packing! I am trying not to think about the ring too much!! If it doesn't happen on this vacation, then there is always the next, right?! :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results