shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Plan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mqu1414

Rough_Rock
I was wondering what people think of my idea for proposing to my girlfriend.

First for a little back story, my girlfriend and I went to highschool together and she asked me to the junior prom as a friend, but we never dated. We lost touch after highschool and at our 10 year reunion, I ran into someone that I thought saw her on occassion and asked how she was doing, she didn''t know, but she happened to run into my girlfriend a couple days later and passed along that I asked about her. To make a long story short, my girlfriend took a chance and contacted me thanks to the friend from the reunion.

I am planning on working something out with her parents so that she doesn''t have her car that day and I surprise her by picking her up at work. I will blind fold her and drive around for a little while ending up back at our highschool and bring her to the room that she asked me to the junior prom in. I think it is a way of showing the completion of one circle of our life together and the start of the next one. She has no idea what I''m planning or when I''m planning on proposing, so it should be a complete surprise.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Mike

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
*sniff*

It''s perfect!

39.gif
that is so beautiful
emrose.gif

Poker face

Rough_Rock
Sounds so sweet and thoughtful, she''ll love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results