shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal on a plane

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canadakitten

Rough_Rock
I need a really good idea to proposal on a plane the whole wedding is a surprise for my boyfriend. We leave to Puerto Vallarta on November 20th and the ceremony is the 22nd. so somewhere in between I need to propose. I would like it to be public...... I HAVE NO FEAR!!!! or crazy!!!

The other thing is I wanted to give him a "key" to my heart when I ask him...instead of a ring because I bought a wedding band.

I would appreciate any ideas.
Ciao
12.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wait a sec--you're flying off to a wedding you've planned and your boyfriend doesn't know you're getting married? What are you going to do if he says no?

canadakitten

Rough_Rock
we are already engaged ...... Mazatlan November2001...he rode up to the Restaurant bar on the beach on a horse and wrote it in the sand.
We have had a lot of ups and many downs and starting a clean slate so I figured this would be a great way to start. Heck we even have a baby planned for the end of October 2004!!!!
He wants this as much as I ......I know him all too well.
sorry I didn't give much information for you all!!!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Oh, okay, that sounds better. Best of luck to you both.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 11/6/2003 11:18:56 PM canadakitten wrote:

I need a really good idea to proposal on a plane the whole wedding is a surprise for my boyfriend. We leave to Puerto Vallarta on November 20th and the ceremony is the 22nd. so somewhere in between I need to propose. I would like it to be public...... I HAVE NO FEAR!!!! or crazy!!!

The other thing is I wanted to give him a 'key' to my heart when I ask him...instead of a ring because I bought a wedding band.

I would appreciate any ideas.
Ciao
12.gif

----------------

Get the pilot in on the plan and maybe when you guys level off he can make an announcement over the plane intercom and you can do your thing or have a speech planned when the pilot finishes...

-Just an Idea?
wavey.gif

canadakitten

Rough_Rock
Thank you..... that was my original plan only with the flight attendent in on it.....
what would you suggest for a man to receive a proposal with. I have a ring but anything new and exciting!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results