shape
carat
color
clarity

proposal in Tahoe and Ring Box Questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjboone13

Rough_Rock
Ciao all.
Well i have it all planned, now just waiting for the days to pass ont he calendar.
My plans are as follows,
My girlfriend grew up in Lake Tahoe, and now we live in Chicago. So in early Decemeber I am going to pick her up at her office and take her to the airport where we are going to fly to Tahoe for the weekend. We have already started planning our wedding, (city, date, colors), so I am telling her we are going out to check out some vendors and location ideas. After taking her to a few location ideas, I will take her to the Emerald bay lookout, for those not familiar with it, i will include a picture. I will have her family and my family "hiding" but watching us, very similar to the jewelry commercial at the Spanish Steps with family hiding behind newspapers. After i propose they will come out and meet us and then off to dinner to celebrate. We will then spend the next 3-4 days doing the initial planning and then back to Chicago.

Any suggestions or changes?

Also, i want to get a ring box for the ring i am buying. But you can get a box that holds one or two rings, and also engraved. Should i get it to hold just the engagement ring with the date of the engagement engraved? Or should i get it to hold two rings and not engraved with a date, then later have it with our wedding date?

thanks. suggestions welcome.

emerald_bay_eagle_falls%20008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results