shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal in Las Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcopel02

Rough_Rock
I am taking my girlfriend to Vegas in 2 weeks. I already have the ring. I plan on proposing in Vegas. I haven''t been there in a long time. But, I want to propose there. Does anyone know enough about Vegas to have any good suggestions for proposing there?

MARIAV75

Rough_Rock
I would stay at the Bellagio... it is a very romantic hotel!!!!
they have some beautiful gardens... Im sure you can find a place there!!!!!! They have a wonderful buffet- just an FYI!!!!
1.gif

Im not too familiar with Vegas- except this hotel...mabye someplace in the hotel????

CuriousJoe

Rough_Rock
I second that suggestion - The Bellagio is absolutely beautiful!!! In the alternative, The Venetian is another hotel resort that I would highly consider. Good luck!

xcite10

Rough_Rock
The Venetian has gondolas. You could do it there and pretend like your in Venice. The Mirage has the Volcano and if its going off that might be nice.
You could always drive out a bit and go to red rock country. I think its about an a hour or so outside of Vegas. Sunset, bottle of wine, would make for a special moment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results