shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

COWBOYSTANG

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I think I might ask the question if a few months.

We actually have a trip planned to go to New York. Does anyone have any proposal Ideas, they can share. I really dont know where to propose, we will be around the Brooklyn Manhattan area.

Can someone please help me with that...Id appreciate it.

By the way, has anyone heard of www.kjewelers.net
Their prices are too good to be true. Can someone give me feedback on that

whirled

Rough_Rock
Maybe you could take her up the empire state building for the proposal? Or you could rent a carriage ride in central park and ask then. Or maybe propose on the Brooklyn Bridge? You can walk across from brooklyn to manhattan and vice versa. Hope those ideas help a little...

octaboy

Rough_Rock
Greetings from New York. In regards to ideas for the big question... Inside Central Park is a beautiful lake. On weekends people rent out row boats and tool around exploring little inlets and feeding the ducks. New Yorkers that have been around a while tell of a mythical, authentic Italian gondola that also appears on the weekends floating across the lake with the gondoleer (sp?) singing in a rich tenor while the couple inside eat from a lushly provided picknet basket and drink champagne. I don't know if this urban legend really exits but you may want to check out www.centralparknyc.org/virtualpark/thegreatlawn/loebboathouse/ for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results