shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tyrobins

Rough_Rock
Hi. This is my fisrt time on this site. My brother referred me here.

I just purchased the ring a few days ago, and I dont have many I deas yet. Our anniversary is tomorrow but I dont think she'll be expecting it so soon, because she know's recently purchased it and I'm sure she's thinking he hasn't had time to plan anything yet. Any ideas of something fast yet still surprising and romantic or do you think I should put off for a little while?

One idea is to make a slide(s) in power point and have the big question in there, and find a ring box that has a light that comes on when opened.
Or, Make a more detailed slide or marqee slide with writing as if it is a trailer for a love story and then it'll eventually show our names and then propose.
Or, Go out to eat just the two of us or family and friends, and around the rim or the entree' or desert plate have written in chocolate syrup or something asking will you marry me?

I'm also trying to see somewhere in Louisiana that we can take a little surprise trip to.

Any other ideas?

30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure I like the Power Point idea... Don''t take it personally, but it seems a bit impersonal to me. The restaurant idea could be nice, but make sure your girlfriend would be okay with a public proposal.

It all comes down to what you think would be your girlfriend''s dream proposal, really. It doesn''t have to be the proposal of the year or anything fancy or original; it has to come from your heart.

My fiancé and I are big nature lovers and he proposed in a gorgeous park one early afternoon last summer... It was the simplest thing and it didn''t cost him a cent, but it was the most wonderful and meaningful moment of my life!
30.gif

Welcome on PS and good luck!
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second anchor''s response, think about what her dream proposal would be.

What do the two of you have in common and/or love to do together? That would help us come up with some ideas
28.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results