shape
carat
color
clarity

PROPOSAL IDEAS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissA

Rough_Rock
Okay...well my brother is proposing to his girlfriend in like a week or so and he is really stumped for ideas. He really wants to just ask,"hey wanna get married?" UNLESS i think of something better but i can't think of anything! So i really need everybody's help...FAST. He doesn't want to go out or anything, so the proposal has to be done in her house or room. I really need something created...doesn't have to be extravagant or anything...but just meaningful! Please help fast!

GlobalGuy

Rough_Rock
A card that predicts the future (i.e. Wedding in 2003/4) might be good...

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Since it is Christmas time and all, what if he got some mistletoe and tied the ring into the mistletoe. Then once they stand underneath of it he can say "Hey what is that?" and as she is looking up he can get down on his knee and when she looks back and him he can ask her. Just an idea.

golfer

Shiny_Rock
Why doesn't he want to go out?

Linz

Rough_Rock
Okay, how bout this:
Your brother can place a path of hershey kisses on the floor from her room or from the front door of her house (wherever he chooses) to the bathroom, leading to the shower. Put a bunch of roses all over the inside of the shower with a note or card saying, "I've kissed the ground you walk on and showered you with roses, will you marry me?"
(or something to the sort)!
He can plan to be hiding in her room when she comes home so that when she reads the note he can be behind her with the ring.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results