shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Ideas HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeathersRob

Rough_Rock
Hey, my name is Rob, and im 17, soon to hit 18. i have been with my g.f for 6 months and 13 days, and we are destined to get married soon (senior year) so what i want to know.. is what are a bunch of inexpensive ways (not including the ring) to make the most romantic proposal?

i love her dearly, and bought her the ring of her dreams (cost $1,200) and so as you can see i am running low on funds, please help me i am in great need!!!!

- rob
twirl.gif

HeathersRob

Rough_Rock
--- okay i see people are reading this, but not responding....

come on here people! i am in need of ideas fast..

-Rob

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Any way you ask her will be romantic as long as it's like "The Bachelor" movie with Chris O'Donell and Rene Zellweger.

However, why the rush to marry at 17?

HeathersRob

Rough_Rock
well we will both be 18, and see we want to get engaged now, and then marry as soon as we get out of our last year of school (next Year)...

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I don't mean to sound maternal but why? Do you have plans for college?

HeathersRob

Rough_Rock
college? yes, i have scholorships already, school has nothing to do with it. my g/f is doing the same thing as i am, so we have time for eachother.

have you any ideas? i was thinking of something like since she likes airplanes, id have somebody sky write it or something..
loopy.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Do you guys have a local air show?

HeathersRob

Rough_Rock
yes we do actually, and she loves to go to them to see the planes.. what have you up your sleeve?
read.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
If the airshow has pilots offering rides in the planes, a cute thing to do might be to propose in the middle of a mid-air stunt, or something like that.
9.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I love Lawgem's idea. I was thinking while she is distracted by the planes you whip out the ring and when the distraction is done and you can get her attention, she'll see the ring, realize your intention and anything that comes out of your mouth (with my previous mentioned exception) will be romantic. Does your airshow have fireworks into the evening? If so, I would wait until the sunset and fireworks to angle the proposal as the clincher of an already great day out together.

HeathersRob

Rough_Rock
or have like a loud speaker wired to one of the plane's radios (and a camera to film it) as i propose to her infront of the air show, and to her... that would we awesome..
angryfire.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results