shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Ideas for New York City Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

huisman98

Rough_Rock
I am planning on proposing before Christmas somewhere in New York City, but I can''t decide where. I was thinking about a carriage ride through central park, but think I need a backup plan in case the weather does not cooperate. Anybody have any suggestions?!

Thanks!!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
If you want it to be in a memorable place, and Central Park doesn''t work out, how about the Empire State Building?
Rockefeller Center, by the Christmas tree, would be nice too.

Good luck!
35.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know where this place is, but if you watch Will and Grace, it was that patio, which had an awesome view of the Empire State Building. I don''t know what building it is, or whether public has access to it. I always thought it was a great place with a knockout view.

Maybe some other ladies can help me out.

huisman98

Rough_Rock
I am planning on going with the carriage ride after all. Thanks for the input! I have it set up for the tuesday before Christmas. You can call an arrange for a fifty minute ride that takes you over 2 miles through the park. I will be sure to post the whole story once I go through with the plan! Thanks for the help! I have posted pics of the oval engagement ring I picked up this weekend on the "show me the ring" forum!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. The ASPCA is not a fan of the carriage horse business. And neither am I. I would go ice scating and see the tree.

p.s. The ring is beautiful!

Numb

Rough_Rock
I did this:
http://nicoletanner.com/engagement.html

Chrisk327

Rough_Rock
Hey,
I proposed in central park last year, in fact a year ago monday. I had many thoughts... Central Park ride, rockafeller center etc etc...
Only thing with the ride is it may be not as private with the driver. Still a good idea though

I was going to do it on the rink in central park, but it is way too crowded on the weekend, my backup plan(which i went with) was a small lake by the ice rink has a path around it, its not in a main traffic route, so its quiet. Has a nice bridge by it, very picturesque.

I took her through Tiffany''s before the proposal to give her some eye candy, windowshopped around there then headed to the park. After, we headed to Starbucks for coffee, b/c it was freezing. Then dinner downtown, then back up to the tree.

Guy at work arranged (somehow) that they cleared the ice at rockafeller center and left them on it, and he proposed on an empty rink in rockafeller center.

Anyway, GL
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results