shape
carat
color
clarity

PROPOSAL IDEAS?? CHICAGO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcwsu

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone...

This thread has been a great deal of info! I am planning on taking my soon to be finance to Chicago this weekend. I was planning on staying at the Renaissance hotel in Northbrook.

I'll get there Friday and was thinking to either go to downtown and have a nice dinner and carriage ride to throw her off.

Then Saturday, head over to the botanical gardens and finally propose. I was trying to decide what to do that night. She not so into fancy restaurants. She'd rather go where she likes the food such as Cheesecake Factory or P.F. Chang's. I did see these two restaurants in that area. Does the north shore area offer anything else like a boat ride or something in the cities.

I was thinking about staying downtown but parking alone is about $60 for both days on top of the hotel cost. I also really didn't want to be too far away from the gardens.

Does anyone have any suggests?

Thanks!!!

robewilbur

Rough_Rock
I have a quick question i'm from chicago and the garden sounds great. I too will asking the question soon i was thinking about late october or ealry november but i'm not sure what is in bloom then because it will be kind of cold does anybody know what will be in bloom or what spot of the garden to go to there are over 32 diferent sections.

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Check out this link, it will tell you what will be in bloom in the garden during your visit. Good luck, it really is a beautiful setting.

http://www.chicagobotanic.org/bloom/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results