shape
carat
color
clarity

proposal idea, what''d''ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jp1k

Rough_Rock
Now, I haven''t bought the stone yet, but I am close. As far as the proposal, I already have an idea.

My story. I met my girlfriend after I made plans to go to Hawaii. I stuck with those plans and I am still living in Hawaii. The long distance relationship was not easy (She''s in Tennessee.) After many ups and downs, breaking up and getting back together, I''ve come to realize... I am in love with this girl. I went to see her, and I know shes the one. Therefore, I''m moving back to TN to be with her. Before I leave, she is coming out to see me- in 2 weeks. After some consideration and recommendation from friends, the best time to propose would be when she comes to Hawaii. And I think so. Not to mention it will catch her off guard.

I live in Honolulu, and we plan to camp on Kauai. Polihale State Park is at the end of a 5 mile dirt road, backed by beach dunes with a spectacular view of the Na Pali Coast. Its on the west side of the island, so the sunset should be great over the Pacific. I think this in itself will be an amazing setting. I am also planning on writing out something to tell her.. related to my feelings and our time together and apart and the significance of Hawaii, etc..

but I don''t have many details. Suggestions?

Thanks.. Jp

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
I love the idea of proposing on a camping trip at the Ocean - heck, it's what my man did!
1.gif
(of course, it was late September in Washington, so it was a bit chilly!)

This may be cheesey - but if you could prepare in advance (or have someone else prepare for you) and set out candles on the beach... then as you walk along you could happen upon this romantic candle-lit area
1.gif

My fiance didn't do it, but wished he had - or put candles on the bluff next to the campfire...

1.gif

Anyway - sounds like you are on the right track!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results