shape
carat
color
clarity

proposal idea on a dock at sunset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccannell

Rough_Rock
I''m hoping to propose on saturday evening at sunset (if I get the ring in time). My parents have a nice house on the Magothy river in Severna Park, MD. I was thinking about setting up candles along the dock and having Champagne and strawberries (or other assorted berries) at sunset. Any ideas or comments would be appreciated. If anyone can think of other ways to spruce up the dock too that would be good. Thanks in advance.

chris

book_of_love

Rough_Rock
That sounds good so far. You could put candles along the edges of the dock but be careful with that. If there are steps down to the dock you can wrap them in white lights or something to that affect to make it warm and glowing.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Good idea, book_of_love--the dock catching on fire would really put a kink in the proposal plan!

I love the idea of lights, chilled champagne, strawberries, etc. Chocolates might be nice too. (chilled, if it''s going to be hot out..) Perhaps you could have a blanket there too?

If you guys like to dance, perhaps you could have some sort of portable stereo there too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results