shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Idea, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swfloridaswm

Rough_Rock
Hello! I have been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now, and we both know that we are meant to be together. Since we started dating in March right before my birthday (the day of our first kiss), I wanted to propose on my birthday next year. Here is my idea, please give any feedback, positive or negative! Thanks!

On my birthday, we will probably go out to dinner or do something, and she will have a gift (or two) for me. After I open the last gift, I look at her kind of dissapointedly, like "That's all?" I may or may not say this as well. That is when I get on my knee and say, "I was hoping that your gift would be that you would say that you would be my wife. Will you marry me?"

Ideas?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/17/2002 3:28:12 PM

Hello! I have been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now, and we both know that we are meant to be together. Since we started dating in March right before my birthday (the day of our first kiss), I wanted to propose on my birthday next year. Here is my idea, please give any feedback, positive or negative! Thanks!

On my birthday, we will probably go out to dinner or do something, and she will have a gift (or two) for me. After I open the last gift, I look at her kind of dissapointedly, like "That's all?" I may or may not say this as well. That is when I get on my knee and say, "I was hoping that your gift would be that you would say that you would be my wife. Will you marry me?"

Ideas?
----------------

I had to quote it all and read it again! It's perfect. ....tearing up as I type! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results