shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal idea - Looking for comments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kurt

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I will be visiting the doctors office our unborn babies monthly checkup. I was thinking of getting the doctor/nurse involved in this by having him/her show my girlfriend a "modified" ultrasound photo with the words "Will you marry me?" on it. I of course will be on one knee with the ring awaiting my answer.

I feel my girlfriend would really like this but I am a man and could be missing something.

P.S. This will be going down on my birthday also.

:confused:

keg

Rough_Rock
As a woman i still feel that you would know best what your girlfriend would like. But i wonder, is it possible to set up an ultrasound as you've described?

kurt

Rough_Rock
Yes... I have an old copy of the ultrasound photo on a floppy... i'll just load it up in photoshop and add the text directly to the photo. With that done I only need to print the modified photo out and i'm done.

Do you think proposing in a doctors office is a bit off?

/kurt

keg

Rough_Rock
It's not my taste but i'm a pretty private person...What do you think she would prefer, something just the two of you or with an audience? Like i said, i think only you know best what makes her happy.(and hopefully it's you!):twirl:

-keg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results