shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Idea Help

bucket

Rough_Rock
So I have an idea for a marriage proposal but need some help on finding what I need.

We have twin boys that are just over 6 months old. Every night we read them at least one baby book before they go to sleep. My idea is to get a baby book that is customized to where the last page reads "Mommy will you marry Daddy?" I would like for the book to have a cut out area that I can put the ring in the book but if I cannot find that its not a big deal as I can just have the ring on me. Does anyone know where I can get a baby book customized like this and does anyone have a baby book that would be good to use?

noexpert

Rough_Rock
That's a pretty good plan. Can't help you in the area of a baby book, but you could get one printed and then just attach the ring on like a red velvet fabric instead of making a cutout. Any cutout and she would notice something off right away anyway.

May I also recommend you look up the book, how to propose without screwing it up, by robert gosling (on amazon). This should help you make sure you cover all the basic.

Good luck!

Jacquiemalta

Rough_Rock
I love your idea and had a scout around google but can't find what you're looking for. However, you might be interested in taking a look at the link and website below. You can still read the passages out loud to the babies, especially if you start reading to them on your own first - she'll just hear you talking and may not notice what you're saying at first. Your personalised message will be at the front of the book though not the back, so you'd have to skip that page when you open the book. Have a look around the website, you may find something more suitable.

http://www.simplypersonalized.com/product/personalized-book-of-love-quotes/

Good luck; I'm sure however you propose will be perfect :)

MattP725

Rough_Rock
What you COULD do is go on one of those Shutterfly sites and somehow design a bound picture book to your liking. I think you can add text to them so you'd just have to modify the last page to hold the ring. Not exactly what you are looking for but with some creativity and planning, it might work.

preeti111

Rough_Rock
Trade
I like a piece of jewellery. I have the best jewellery designed because i need so you can share me best site for jewellery.
Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results