shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias Prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

andreeatiz

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Is there someone
35.gif
that can help me with Pronovias''s gowns Prices for 2006 Catalogue?

Thanks!

Andreea

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Mine was $1800, however I will warn you that Pronovias has really bad quality control, they made my gown 2 inches too small in the hips. In the end everything was taken care of but it was a nightmare. Several bridal salons in Houston no longer carry Pronovias b/c they''ve had so many problems. If you must have it then get it, just know what you are getting yourself into.

cara

Ideal_Rock
So I googled the Pronovias dress I was looking for from the 2007 advance collection and found these price lists on spanish vogue bulletin boards or something in euros. You might have to go back and forth on the pages a bit to find your dress. Then used an online currency converter to get them in dollars. One hint is that in the US the different Pronovias lines are often just sold as "pronovias", but in europe they are split into different lines, La Sposa, San Patrick, Pronovias. So you might need to know which line it is from so you can google La Sposa Beauti not Pronovias Beauti. Good luck!

On, and there are online Pronovias discounters based in the US that can get your dress for much less, but as the poster above said I don''t know that Pronovias has the best rep in terms of delivery time or things like consistent sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results