shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias gowns?

danners84

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies!

I''ve been a long-time lurker, but I need some help with dress shopping. I don''t have much time before I need to order a dress, and I want to weed out designers that will be over budget. I like gowns from several of the Pronovias lines (La Sposa, San Patrick, Pronovias) and was wondering if anyone could tell me which of these lines is generally the most expensive, and which the least? The San Patrick I tried on was at the top of my budget, and I''d really like to find something for a little less.

Thanks a bunch!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm, i don''t know about listing them out from top to bottom. if i had to guess (and this is a COMPLETE guess) i''d say La Sposa---->Pronovias----->San Patrick from least to most expensive.

i''m a pronovias bride and i can tell you my dress was $1200 but i think that''s about the bottom end of their prices. which dress do you like?

danners84

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lulu. I''m eyeing San Patrick''s Enigma and Eloisa, Pronovias Gavina, as well as La Sposa Leeds and Libra. It''s going to be a beach elopement, and I''m looking for a dress that isn''t strapless.

EmDressage

Rough_Rock
The La Sposa line(s) are gorgeous !

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
My Pronovias (Medina) was $1400 on sale. I would try to find a store with both designs and see which flatters you more. Also, work with your sales associate. Mine ended up pulling a Pronovias dress that I never would have pulled off the rack myself but looked fantastic and ended up being my second favorite.

zipzapgirl

Shiny_Rock
I got my La Sposa dress (Fanal - see huge thread in BWW!) for $750 + alterations. The Pronovias line was running more $1800-$3000 at the flagship store in NYC, but that included all alterations. You should keep in mind that a lot of the Pronovias stores include alterations, which can save you several hundred dollars. Be sure and ask!

Best bet is to go on one of the online sites and ask for quotes (they rarely post them) or go on a resale site to see if there is a 2 dress bride (lots of girls pick their dress and then decide on something else) who lists the original price.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all seemed to run in the same price range. It just depends on what type of gown you''re looking for. If the gown is simple satin, it will run less than a very beaded, more elaborate gown. I tried on many, many gowns from these three lines and it seemed that the pricing was all over the place but the basic rule stood, more elaborate, higher price. Most everything I tried on was in the $1200 to $2000 range. There were definitely a few gowns in the $800 range though.

danners84

Rough_Rock
Ladies, thanks for all of your help! Housecat, thanks your view on their pricing. I''ve researched more, and that seems to be a pretty accurate statement. Unfortunately simple satin sheaths don''t flatter me, and I dont think the fuller satin gowns would be appropriate for a beach wedding.

I think that I''m just going to have to go in and get some major help from a sales associate. I have major guilt issues about spending so much on a gown when it is just going to be the two of us. I''m beginning to lean towards looking for something a little bit less expensive, but I need to move quickly. Does anyone have any experience with Mori Lee gowns? There were a few that are similar to what I was looking for. I''d be willing to take suggestions for other destination gowns as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results