shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias Dress Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies!

This is my first official thread in BWW!

So, I visited a bridal salon for the first time on Sunday. It was a very fun experience but wow, some of the dresses are heavy and hot! I did get to try on my absolute dream dress, the Melissa Sweet Fern (that I''ve raved about a gazillion times on PS), which easily became a reality dream dress...if that makes any sense at all! Both my mom and my friend gasped when I walked out in Fern.

Anyway, that''s not the point of this thread! My 2nd favourite was a Pronovias gown that did not have its label anymore so I could not find the style number. The consultant said that it was from 2007 and is discontinued so I have not been able to find it anywhere on the internet. I know how savvy you ladies are so I''m hoping you can help me out.

Here''s the dress:

sjpronovias2.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a 2nd pic. The dress has two straps that tie into a bow. Please also note that the dress was missing the zipper and wasn''t clipped properly!

sjpronovias.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to BWW sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say that I LOVE that dress on you!!! I have no idea on the name though, but I hope someone can help you!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful, Sammy.
Unfortunately, I don''t know the name of it but with so many Pronovias superstars around here, I''m sure that you''ll find out shortly!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, Sammy, that dress is gorgeous! You are so rocking it

36.gif
Unfortunately, I have no idea about the style # either, but Sparks is right there are a lot of Pronovias aficionados on here so I''m sure someone will be able to help - CDNinNYC comes to mind, but there are many others. Good luck!

angielea

Shiny_Rock
it looks pretty close to the San Patrick Recife

recife_san_patrick_2007.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Was it Pronovias for sure, or one of their other lines? San Patrick, La Sposa, etc?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Sammy, that dress looks gorgeous on you!

I found a photo online that might be the same dress you tried on. Just ignore the little bolero and neck thingy. Unfortunately, the website where I found it did not provide a name, only that the dress was from Pronovias'' 2007 Catalogue.
39.gif
I am going to the NYC Pronovias flagship store on Wednesday. I''ll see if they have any of the 2007 catalogues available for you.

01pronovias07_1.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I also found this one, which is not the same dress, but pretty similar. It''s called the Halar.

Halar-RealPic.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 9:45:52 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Sammy, that dress looks gorgeous on you!

I found a photo online that might be the same dress you tried on. Just ignore the little bolero and neck thingy. Unfortunately, the website where I found it did not provide a name, only that the dress was from Pronovias' 2007 Catalogue.
39.gif
I am going to the NYC Pronovias flagship store on Wednesday. I'll see if they have any of the 2007 catalogues available for you.

If this is the dress, i found it on an online 2007 catalogue with and without the bolero but I can't make out the print to see if they list the name. Here's the link.

The dress is under the Pronovias 2007 Dreams collection.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Found it! But no name...multiple pics though!
1.gif

normal_solange_catalogue_pronovias200713.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I came across another photo. It''s called "Olite".

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Freke, Sparkalicious, pocahontas - thanks so much for the compliments! I felt pretty va-va-voom in this dress and it actually gave me curves and made me feel so much taller than 5''2"!

angielea - that San Patrick is very close! Do you know if it''s an older style or if it''s current?

sunnyd and CDNinNYC - you two are amazing! I can''t believe you found it...and so easily too. WOW! Can I hire you two to plan the rest of my wedding (by rest I mean everything since I haven''t started...
3.gif
)?? THANK YOU!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I knew one of these fabulous ladies would find it for you. So happy that you have a name, Sammy and ... you are most welcome!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
No prob! If only I could find mine now...
8.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 1:13:52 PM
Author: sunnyd
8.gif
What do you mean?
33.gif

You have your gorgeous dress, right?!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 1:16:12 PM
Author: sammyj

8.gif
What do you mean?
33.gif

I can''t find mine online! Oh well.
1.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 1:26:57 PM
Date: 3/10/2009 1:16:12 PM

Author: sammyj

8.gif

What do you mean?
33.gif

I can''t find mine online! Oh well.
1.gif

Mine isn''t online either but since it''s part of their current collection, I emailed Pronovias and they sent me photos within a couple hours. Sunny, you might wanna try that.

Sammy, I wanna see photos of you in the Fern!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results