shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias Dress Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies!

This is my first official thread in BWW!

So, I visited a bridal salon for the first time on Sunday. It was a very fun experience but wow, some of the dresses are heavy and hot! I did get to try on my absolute dream dress, the Melissa Sweet Fern (that I''ve raved about a gazillion times on PS), which easily became a reality dream dress...if that makes any sense at all! Both my mom and my friend gasped when I walked out in Fern.

Anyway, that''s not the point of this thread! My 2nd favourite was a Pronovias gown that did not have its label anymore so I could not find the style number. The consultant said that it was from 2007 and is discontinued so I have not been able to find it anywhere on the internet. I know how savvy you ladies are so I''m hoping you can help me out.

Here''s the dress:

sjpronovias2.jpg

Here''s a 2nd pic. The dress has two straps that tie into a bow. Please also note that the dress was missing the zipper and wasn''t clipped properly!

sjpronovias.jpg

Welcome to BWW sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say that I LOVE that dress on you!!! I have no idea on the name though, but I hope someone can help you!!!

Looks beautiful, Sammy.
Unfortunately, I don''t know the name of it but with so many Pronovias superstars around here, I''m sure that you''ll find out shortly!

Wow, Sammy, that dress is gorgeous! You are so rocking it

36.gif
Unfortunately, I have no idea about the style # either, but Sparks is right there are a lot of Pronovias aficionados on here so I''m sure someone will be able to help - CDNinNYC comes to mind, but there are many others. Good luck!

it looks pretty close to the San Patrick Recife

recife_san_patrick_2007.jpg

Was it Pronovias for sure, or one of their other lines? San Patrick, La Sposa, etc?

Sammy, that dress looks gorgeous on you!

I found a photo online that might be the same dress you tried on. Just ignore the little bolero and neck thingy. Unfortunately, the website where I found it did not provide a name, only that the dress was from Pronovias'' 2007 Catalogue.
39.gif
I am going to the NYC Pronovias flagship store on Wednesday. I''ll see if they have any of the 2007 catalogues available for you.

01pronovias07_1.jpg

I also found this one, which is not the same dress, but pretty similar. It''s called the Halar.

Halar-RealPic.jpg

Date: 3/9/2009 9:45:52 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Sammy, that dress looks gorgeous on you!

I found a photo online that might be the same dress you tried on. Just ignore the little bolero and neck thingy. Unfortunately, the website where I found it did not provide a name, only that the dress was from Pronovias' 2007 Catalogue.
39.gif
I am going to the NYC Pronovias flagship store on Wednesday. I'll see if they have any of the 2007 catalogues available for you.

If this is the dress, i found it on an online 2007 catalogue with and without the bolero but I can't make out the print to see if they list the name. Here's the link.

The dress is under the Pronovias 2007 Dreams collection.

Found it! But no name...multiple pics though!
1.gif

normal_solange_catalogue_pronovias200713.jpg

I came across another photo. It''s called "Olite".

Freke, Sparkalicious, pocahontas - thanks so much for the compliments! I felt pretty va-va-voom in this dress and it actually gave me curves and made me feel so much taller than 5''2"!

angielea - that San Patrick is very close! Do you know if it''s an older style or if it''s current?

sunnyd and CDNinNYC - you two are amazing! I can''t believe you found it...and so easily too. WOW! Can I hire you two to plan the rest of my wedding (by rest I mean everything since I haven''t started...
3.gif
)?? THANK YOU!!!!

I knew one of these fabulous ladies would find it for you. So happy that you have a name, Sammy and ... you are most welcome!

No prob! If only I could find mine now...
8.gif

Date: 3/10/2009 1:13:52 PM
Author: sunnyd
8.gif
What do you mean?
33.gif

You have your gorgeous dress, right?!

Date: 3/10/2009 1:16:12 PM
Author: sammyj

8.gif
What do you mean?
33.gif

I can''t find mine online! Oh well.
1.gif

Date: 3/10/2009 1:26:57 PM
Date: 3/10/2009 1:16:12 PM

Author: sammyj

8.gif

What do you mean?
33.gif

I can''t find mine online! Oh well.
1.gif

Mine isn''t online either but since it''s part of their current collection, I emailed Pronovias and they sent me photos within a couple hours. Sunny, you might wanna try that.

Sammy, I wanna see photos of you in the Fern!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP