shape
carat
color
clarity

promising news

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much sadness in the world, I just wanted to add some fun...

"Macleans reports, in Drink like an Egyptian, that Patrick McGovern, one of the archaeologists from the University of Pennsylvania Museum, will be (re-)releasing what almost amounts to an 18,000 year old brew, this December, Ta Henket, an Egyptian ale. To determine the ingredients from the residue of fermented beverages in old containers, Patrick McGovern's team uses mass and infrared spectrometry, and gas and liquid chromatography."

I wonder how should he call this beer. I am a nondrinker, but I am going to try it!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Wonder what it will taste like! Egyptology is my lifelong passion; I'd love to know, but awwww darn, I got sober 20 yrs ago & therefore will never know. :(( :(( Try it for me, Crasru, & tell!

--- Laurie

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Woah, as a science nerd I think I need a case of this!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1320837972|3057655 said:
Wow! Wonder what it will taste like! Egyptology is my lifelong passion; I'd love to know, but awwww darn, I got sober 20 yrs ago & therefore will never know. :(( :(( Try it for me, Crasru, & tell!

--- Laurie

And I had thought the places we had lived and the schools where we had been accepted were remarkable similarities!

Deb
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results