shape
carat
color
clarity

PROJECT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so excited!

Don''t you all get too excited about upgrades. I think my husband would have a cow about an upgrade so close after my December 2004 jump from 0,25 ct to 1.50 ct. However, I am working with Bill Pearlman, whom I worked with to find "Stella" (my current ring) on a new project to recycle my old wedding set.

My old set is yellow gold and as i''ve matured i''ve realized that I am more of a white metal kind of girl. The plan, as it stands right now (early stages) is to be re-cast the ring in 18 carat white got and re-use two stones out of my original wedding band and the center stone of my original e-ring to make a band, which I will wear on my right hand. The band will be about 5mm and will have continuous infinity symbols engraved in it. The three stones will be interspersed between the infinity symbols. I''m excited to be working on something that symbolizes how I feel about the commitment that my first ring symbolized to me! I''ll keep you informed on the progress!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh- how exciting! That is going to be just beautiful! Cant wait to see it all done!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, it all sounds very fun and interesting. what a fun project
36.gif
I thought you were going to say you were planning to recycle your MB set and I about had a heart attack
23.gif
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
FTLOD, that is EXCITING!!!!!!!!

(And I''ve been meaning to say, but it''s so nice to see you back on PS......is your hubby back stateside now? I''m very behind!)

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
RECYCLE MY MB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You almost gave me a Hear attack! LOL! Thanks welcome back blueroses. Yes! He is stateside right now!! and we are enjoying the time together immensely!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
FTLOD, I cannot wait to see what that is going to look like. I think it''s a great idea, and I love the symbolism. Keep us posted.

shay

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 5:49:25 PM
Author: Shay37
FTLOD, I cannot wait to see what that is going to look like. I think it''s a great idea, and I love the symbolism. Keep us posted.

shay
Thanks Shay! Pearlman''s is working on the details as we speak. I should hear something this week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results