shape
carat
color
clarity

Project Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just have to say, I love this site! Someone mentioned it the other day and I had never seen it before. It''s FANTASTIC!!! Like the knot, but without the hard sell from vendors. Love it! And they have so many more pictures than the knot! or maybe they''re all just different pictures. Who knows, it''s great though. I highly recommend it to brides!

www.projectwedding.com

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I know, I love it too!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love this site too!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
It IS a beautiful site
36.gif

According to their copyright on their home page,

© 2007-2009 eHarmony, Inc.,

they are affialiated with the folks at eHarmony?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Huh...interesting.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I do love PW! I haven''t even bothered with the Knot. Plus, I can''t stand the weirdo catty brides on the Knot. PW is so user friendly in my opinion when it comes to searching for vendors and reading reviews.

Strange that it might be affiliated with eHarmony. I thought that it was independent.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
eHarmony recently bought PW. Along with WeddingBee.com

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I love it too!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes, PW is my number one wedding obsession (behind PS of course
28.gif
)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It''s a fabulous site isn''t it! I think it''s great for browsing wedding hairstyles in particular.

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
I especially like that it''s easier to post photos on PW than it is on here, and that you can buy and sell services and products on PW, which you can''t do on here. The girl who is designing my invites I found on PW, and I bought my napkins, table number holders, and silk petals from girls on there. A PW girl is also going to be my day-of coordinator. And that''s not even mentioning all the fabulous ideas and links to various websites that are available on there.

Plus you can save and track threads to refer back to later on there.

Don''t get me wrong, I love Pricescope too, but PW has opened up a whole other world for me.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the recommendation! Haven''t looked around yet for wedding websites but I''ll have to check it out now.
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 3:07:45 PM
Author: Clairitek
I do love PW! I haven''t even bothered with the Knot. Plus, I can''t stand the weirdo catty brides on the Knot. PW is so user friendly in my opinion when it comes to searching for vendors and reading reviews.

Strange that it might be affiliated with eHarmony. I thought that it was independent.

Actually, the ladies on the Knot Rhode Island board are really nice and very helpful. The people on the national boards though....I don''t even have words for them...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys for the heads up on this site - I have been having lots of fun looking at the "real life weddings" section - so many incredible weddings!
and for the first time, have started keeping an inspiration file on my computer of photos and ideas..
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results