shape
carat
color
clarity

Processional question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Okay, we have found the music for our Processional (Morricone''s Playing Love), but it''s 3 minutes and 6 seconds long.

My aisle isn''t exactly the longest, so what do you do if the music lasts longer than it takes you to go up the aisle?

Just stand there and enjoy or try and find a shorter piece?

What length are most people''s processionals?

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Will it be played live, or from a recording? Either way, could you maybe have it fade out before the song ends?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d either fade it out or just try to record part of it and have that part played.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. Fading would be very hard...

It''s a recording rather than live, although I do have sheet music as well.

Will have a play about though. Thanks!

Maybe I could just walk in late!
31.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m dealing with the same issue right now!

i''m thinking my dad and i are going to walk in a few seconds late, walk a little slower than natural, and then take a few seconds at the end to hug/kiss my mom/stepdad/stepmom to draw it out

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking you could walk in slightly after the music has started playing. As long as your FI knows you are going to do that of course - can you imagine his face if the music starts to play and there is no Pandora!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results