shape
carat
color
clarity

Probably not what you want to see

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
So some of you guy have kept up with my story and may of you have been so good to me, I figure I would share the ring I had bought for my ex. I got myself a new camera to be able to get pics of my girls and was playing around with the camera, here are a few shots....

IMG_0130.jpg

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Another shot

IMG_0143.jpg

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Outside

IMG_0157.JPG

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Always love to see rings, but are you intending to make use of it again? It''s beautiful.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 10:33:18 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Always love to see rings, but are you intending to make use of it again? It''s beautiful.
thats a loaded question....
2.gif
2.gif

I sure hope so. I Actually have talked to my ex a few times. Remember last week I mentioned that the counselor wanted to see her. Well she went in and is going again on Wednesday. I think we are frustrating the counselor.

We went out for dinner on Sat night and just caught up. I didn''t ask much about us and we talked about what has been going on with both of us. The counselor did give her a book and she is reading it before Wednesday. Its basically about fear. She told me that she is actually more afraid of being without me the rest of her life, than she is of being with me. It was good to see her and talk. We will see what the next sessions bring. I have no expetation, ok a little. I think that with the time that has passed its definately easier now on me. I am not in pain like I was a few months ago, but more frustrated. Whatever happends with us, we will be fine either way.

So...will that go to use. either way yes. Only time will tell how

Hopes

Rough_Rock
dmbfan, as soon as I saw this thread I figured you''d be telling us you''re back together with the ex! I didn''t expect the photos of the ring at all. I really hope there is a happy ending for you and the ring, as it would be a true shame to see the work and love you poured into it go to waste.

Sometimes matters of the heart are difficult to put down. It is definitely possible to fear something without completely understanding it. Not just men go through fear of marriage -- it happens to a lot of women as well. Did you hear about the news of the bride-to-be who got cold feet and faked her own abduction? For some people marriage is a huge monster, and first marriages are especially daunting.

In any case, life is too short to live it unhappily! Glad to hear you are feeling better. My personal feeling is that she will come around... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results