shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pictures from Sabine''s wedding, better late than never, right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I started looking at your photos before work but didn''t want to interrupt the show - Sabine, what a beautiful wedding!!! It looks like it was the perfect day! What wonderful, sweet details you had for your wedding - and you looked beautiful as a bride! :)

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Very very beautiful - I love the flowers in your boquets, and the centerpiece pic was one of my favorite details!! I love candlelight - very pretty. Looks like you had an awesome time!
1.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
These are great! thank you for posting, you look so beautiful! and so very happy!
congrats on a beautiful wedding. Your dress is to die for! so happy for you

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I really love your pics!

It looks like you had a great wedding!!!

Congrats!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride and look so happy!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! They came out beautifully!!! And of course I love the shots that have shoes in them!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
You look so happy Sabine!!! What a pretty wedding. I think that''s so neat how you had the earrings made from your mom and grandmas rings. Did you do a thread on those? I''d love to see some more pictures of them!!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! We really did have such a great time, and I know I''ve never been happier!

Joflier, I don''t have a thread on my earrings, but I''m thinking I should do just that. It was such a special wedding gift for my mom to give me!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures Jess! I LOVE the same one that is your favorite of the back of the dress. It would be fantastic in black and white and framed!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding looked gorgeous and you were a radiant bride! Congrats to you and hubby!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Sabine! I love everything!!! It just looks wonderful! And you are SO beautiful and just glowy! Congratulations again honey!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2008 4:20:48 PM
Author: Sabine
Thanks everyone! We really did have such a great time, and I know I''ve never been happier!

Joflier, I don''t have a thread on my earrings, but I''m thinking I should do just that. It was such a special wedding gift for my mom to give me!
Ooooo!!! Please do!
36.gif

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
What fun you guys had! LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers and you were a stunner!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. I can certainly understand why you were loving the back of your dress!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous couple, love the pro pics!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sabine,

Glad you finally got your pictures!

They''re beautiful! (and I love the shoes too!)

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! I really like the photo of the guests blowing bubbles at you and DH. I definitely want to have that at my wedding - its a cute idea and it looks great in photos! I also really like your cookie table. Did you get married in Pittsburgh? I went to college in PGH and attended a wedding in the city recently and the bride and groom had a cookie table. They said that its a western, PA/ Pittsburgh thing.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sabine!

Your flowers were incredible...the colors were just lucsious! Congratulations, fellow July bride!!! I am so happy for you!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
awww sabine!!! everything looked amazing..ur so cute and photogenic!! all ur pics are great...it looked like a fun wedding!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

LauraBabe, yes I got married in the Pittsburgh area! I just couldn''t not have a cookie table...although I''m still kinda peeved that I didn''t get to eat a single cookie!

The best part was, since so many people at the cookies, we had whole backup cake left over! We are still eating it too since it''s residing at DH''s parent''s house and we''re taking it with us 1/4 at a time!

mel047

Shiny_Rock
Great pics! You look absolutely stunning! Congrats!

I love the river rock guestbook idea and might have to steal it!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay I''m finally making my way around to view everyone''s awesome wedding photos!

Sabine! I love your flowers, the colors are gorgeous. Your DH''s bout is divine! I love purples as you know.
1.gif

That cookie table is so cool too! And I really love the action shot of your dress! You look So happy! CONGRATS once again! Great photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results