shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I got my pro pics! They are posted here http://www.cliffmautnerphotography.com/pickpic/gallery/login.php . The login is 111409. Sorry there are so many but the photographer has it set up so I can''t save them to my computer and repost the ones I like on here
7.gif
. The wedding was unbelievable. I couldn''t have asked for anything more except maybe the rain to stay away so my hair didn''t uncurl
emsmile.gif
. I''m a little dissapointed the photographer didn''t get the favors and little things like that in the untouched ballroom. Isn''t it typical for a wedding photographer to get all that stuff? Oh well! It was still a wonderful time that I will treasure forever! I''ll try to find some pics my friends and family took that my photographer missed and post them!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
mrm, I''m just browsing through the thumbnails because I don''t have the time right now to check out all the photos, but I just had to stop and tell you that you looked positively STUNNING. You and hubby are so photogenic, and everything looks like it was just wonderful! I especially love your SHOES! Oh my!!!

Congratulations! Hopefully I''ll get more of a chance to look through them later!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
You look AMAZING! And what a great photographer! Just beautiful photos!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Wow, mrm, these are great pics!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You and your hubs look so happy, I love them!

As for detail pics, we didn''t get many either. I blame our venue for that though, they kinda sucked at setting everything up right.
20.gif
Oh well, it''s the people we want to remember, right?
2.gif

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 12:27:50 PM
Author:mrm
Hi! I got my pro pics! They are posted here http://www.cliffmautnerphotography.com/pickpic/gallery/login.php . The login is 111409. Sorry there are so many but the photographer has it set up so I can''t save them to my computer and repost the ones I like on here
7.gif
. The wedding was unbelievable. I couldn''t have asked for anything more except maybe the rain to stay away so my hair didn''t uncurl
emsmile.gif
. I''m a little dissapointed the photographer didn''t get the favors and little things like that in the untouched ballroom. Isn''t it typical for a wedding photographer to get all that stuff? Oh well! It was still a wonderful time that I will treasure forever! I''ll try to find some pics my friends and family took that my photographer missed and post them!
mrm,

Beautiful wedding. The two of you make a stunning couple. The photographer may have missed some details but it looks like he/she did get a lot of it without people in the way. Without holding up the reception, I''m not sure how much more he/she/they could have done.
Everything looked great and I think the photographer captured it well. I''d have trouble picking 20 favorites! The partial silhouette of you dancing with your father? is incredible!

One thing you can do... if using Windows...
Open up a picture you like
Press and hold and then press the Print Screen key
Open Paint (Start-->All Programs-->Accessories-->Paint)
In paint, click Edit
Click Paste
You can then save this...
...or to delete the "junk":
Click the square looking shape just under the word edit
Click a corner of what you want to select and drag the box to the opposite corner
Click Edit then copy
Click Edit then paste
Select no for saving the original
Select File
Select save as
Choose your destination folder and give it a filename

I can post an example but won''t do it without your permission.

Treefrog

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Those pictures are beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride. Loved the dress!

As far as the details, I would say that may come down to how much discussion you have with the photographer beforehand. But in the middle of everything going on that day, things can get crazy I guess.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What amazing pics!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments!!! Treefrog, I am going to try what you wrote when I get more time. Hopefully I can figure it out :). I really appreciate you taking the time to write that out!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wowser, gorgeous
36.gif
30.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful! Those Stuart Weitzmans are really unique! Love your hair too.

I love the post from treefrog about posting the pics here. Haha.

Anyway, they''re gorgeous! Congratulations!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 10:01:39 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful! Those Stuart Weitzmans are really unique! Love your hair too.

I love the post from treefrog about posting the pics here. Haha.

Anyway, they''re gorgeous! Congratulations!
I don''t understand the "Haha". Not sure if you mean that in a good way or if you think it was inappropriate in some way. mrm wanted to make it easy and post her favorites and since I don''t know what her favorites are and don''t have her permission, I offered an option if she wanted to do it on her own.

Treefrog

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
You look stunning... congratulations!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You and your hubby are so beautiful!!! What a gorgeous wedding and I loved your colors and dress! Your hair looks beautiful too!!! Many Congrats!!
36.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
the hair...the shoes...jeez, i''m dying over here! gorgeous & congrats mrm!!

dsgirl81

Rough_Rock
gorgeous, gorgeous pics! I love your dress!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how beautiful! I am in love with your dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results