Shiny_Rock

jwb32.jpg

JR320

Shiny_Rock
last one for now!

jwb33.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these are just beautiful! Everyone looks supremely happy, beautiful and relaxed (esp you!), and I love your "something borrowed".

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love those fall colors and you looked so beautiful on your big day. Thanks for posting, late or not!

JR320

Shiny_Rock
thank you!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
JR, you looked so beautiful! I absolutely love the fall theme and the photos with the leaves and trees in the background - what great color!!!

My FI and I actually have the same cake topper - a gift from my mom because she knows we love willow tree figurines...so cool to actually see it on a cake!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pics! I especially like your wedding colours and your hairstyle is fab. Congratulations!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
It has such a beautifully and cohesively Autumn feel to it. You look radiant! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous bride! I love the group picture of you and your now DH kissing while everybody in the bridal party are having a blast. Soooo cute. All the pictures are great. Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures - I loved the colors and your decorations. Looks like a very ''fun'' reception - many congrats!

You made a beautiful bride!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting! You are absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE your dress and hair! And your cake, too! Been looking for a baker that will do a hexagon/octagon cake myself!

Congrats to you both!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Wow! You look amazing and so happy. Congratulations on such a beautiful wedding!

I love your cake topper. It''s the same one I had on my cake.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
You and your husband look so happy in these photos, it''s wonderful to see. And I love all the fall foliage too. Thanks for sharing!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
aww, everything about your wedding is absolutely beautiful! congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results