shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro-choice, Small government Republicans... sound off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey!
35.gif

There seem to be quite a few of you all lurking around these threads. I am a Democrat, and I would love to hear what your issues and policy desires are. I am not familiar with (read, friends with) any Republicans who aren''t the stereotypical religious hardliners, so I''d really love to hear what you guys want/need from a candidate. (and hallelujah, we don''t have to do the abortion debate!)

Who have been good candidates (at any time), in your opinion? What are your hot button issues?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
To be honest... I like/liked Huckabee, but not so much as a presidential candidate this time around.

ETA: I think people thought that he may be a little too light hearted.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

I want all people to have access to health care, safe neighborhoods, clean water and air, and good schools. I am not sure how much Washington versus each state should be involved, but I want all of that for us.

I want us to be as safe as can be, and while I would prefer not to be inconvenienced, I understand longer lines at airports and a bit of scrutiny might be needed now. I also think that our military needs all the right gear to be as safe in battle as can be, and I think, due to the world we live in, we need to be viewed as strong, not bullies, but able to protect our nation.

I do not think catsup is a vegetable.

I am for great people from other cultures who have a lot to offer being able to come here, but we have to have a better system. No answers there.

I want government to help us but not run our lives.

I want civil liberties protected but I also do not worry if a terrorist who killed people is unhappy with his cell. (I am not for torturing people, just against bending over backward to give criminals more rights than the victims).

I support freedom of speech though I hate the idea of some groups (Neo Nazi''s, KKK) getting their air time to spread their hatred. But I understand that is a price paid for us all to have the right, as much as it disgusts me.

I support freedom of expression, again, I may not like or may be offended by someone''s idea of art, but certain things become subjective. I think some things that are done in the name of art are a bit much, are on the border, but again, if we live in a free society sometimes that is what happens.

I believe in innocent til proven guilty but I also support the death penalty in extreme cases. I know it is hard to deal with, crimes must be provable beyond a reasonable doubt and criminal someone unlikely to be rehabilitated. Again, I know this is tough, but people like the BTK killer or Charles Manson are NOT people I think will be "cured". If they were to escape that would be a tragedy.

I think some people need a helping hand, and I support that, but I do not support endless support in the cases of people who do not help themselves and expect handouts and free passes.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 4:23:12 PM
Author: meresal
To be honest... I like/liked Huckabee, but not so much as a presidential candidate this time around.

ETA: I think people thought that he may be a little too light hearted.

I love Huckabee as a person, I just completely disagree with his politics. Out of all the presidential candidates in this past primary season, he''s the one I''d want to have over for dinner. We''d just stay away from any sensitive topics.
5.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 4:54:22 PM
Author: diamondfan
I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

I want all people to have access to health care, safe neighborhoods, clean water and air, and good schools. I am not sure how much Washington versus each state should be involved, but I want all of that for us.

I want us to be as safe as can be, and while I would prefer not to be inconvenienced, I understand longer lines at airports and a bit of scrutiny might be needed now. I also think that our military needs all the right gear to be as safe in battle as can be, and I think, due to the world we live in, we need to be viewed as strong, not bullies, but able to protect our nation.

I am for great people from other cultures who have a lot to offer being able to come here, but we have to have a better system. No answers there.

I want civil liberties protected but I also do not worry if a terrorist who killed people is unhappy with his cell. (I am not for torturing people, just against bending over backward to give criminals more rights than the victims).

I support freedom of speech though I hate the idea of some groups (Neo Nazi''s, KKK) getting their air time to spread their hatred. But I understand that is a price paid for us all to have the right, as much as it disgusts me.

I support freedom of expression, again, I may not like or may be offended by someone''s idea of art, but certain things become subjective. I think some things that are done in the name of art are a bit much, are on the border, but again, if we live in a free society sometimes that is what happens.

I believe in innocent til proven guilty but I also support the death penalty in extreme cases. I know it is hard to deal with, crimes must be provable beyond a reasonable doubt and criminal someone unlikely to be rehabilitated. Again, I know this is tough, but people like the BTK killer or Charles Manson are NOT people I think will be ''cured''. If they were to escape that would be a tragedy.

I think some people need a helping hand, and I support that, but I do not support endless support in the cases of people who do not help themselves and expect handouts and free passes.

I agree with everything that you said, except the death penalty. Are there any politicians that you like and support these ideals? Are you pro libertarian?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 5:56:45 PM
Author: trillionaire

I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

I believe in innocent til proven guilty but I also support the death penalty in extreme cases. I know it is hard to deal with, crimes must be provable beyond a reasonable doubt and criminal someone unlikely to be rehabilitated. Again, I know this is tough, but people like the BTK killer or Charles Manson are NOT people I think will be ''cured''. If they were to escape that would be a tragedy.

I agree with everything that you said, except the death penalty. Are there any politicians that you like and support these ideals? Are you pro libertarian?

I agree with the vast majority of it as well, actually. Why do you consider yourself a republican, just out of curiosity?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I think Diamond Fan would make a great VP. Well said DF!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, I am what I would term a liberal Republican.

I am more fiscally aligned with the Republican view, but I am socially more liberal or moderate on most other things.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/4/2008 7:34:56 PM
Author: Beacon
I think Diamond Fan would make a great VP. Well said DF!
yep, Dfan gets my vote.
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

I support freedom of speech though I hate the idea of some groups (Neo Nazi's, KKK) getting their air time to spread their hatred. But I understand that is a price paid for us all to have the right, as much as it disgusts me.

I support freedom of expression, again, I may not like or may be offended by someone's idea of art, but certain things become subjective. I think some things that are done in the name of art are a bit much, are on the border, but again, if we live in a free society sometimes that is what happens.

I believe in innocent til proven guilty but I also support the death penalty in extreme cases. I know it is hard to deal with, crimes must be provable beyond a reasonable doubt and criminal someone unlikely to be rehabilitated. Again, I know this is tough, but people like the BTK killer or Charles Manson are NOT people I think will be 'cured'. If they were to escape that would be a tragedy.

OMG, I'm a Republican
23.gif
9.gif

Just as you are a most liberal Republican, I'm probably a conservative Democrat
2.gif
We think alike. We should probably start our own party. The "Keep the criminals in jail, help the less fortunate party"

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with everything DFan said. I am a republican, am pro choice. Like their fiscal policies, but that''s where it ends with me. I don''t fit any mold per say.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, I am what I would term a liberal Republican.

I am more fiscally aligned with the Republican view, but I am socially more liberal or moderate on most other things.

PS...I do not want to stereotype but all Republicans are not the same, as no Democrats are. I do not like hunting and I am not very religious and I really want us to live in a wonderful country too. I really just consider myself Republican from a fiscal point of view, yes I am a bit conservative on some things, but only a little bit
2.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I am a registered Independent, but I am a little country and a little bit rock and roll, and a little bit Motown, so it''s hard to say. I think most humans have the same concerns. Most of us work hard and long in order to enjoy our life and for me, make a difference in the world...such as leaving it a little bit better than before I got here. In the absence of that, I surely hope I don''t make the world a worse place for the generations to follow.

I loathe the two party system because as we can see from the recent past, it tries to conveniently categorize every American into one of two camps. That''s ludricrous. It creates division and misunderstanding.

As far as values, I personally believe in the freedom to prosper as long as that freedom isn''t abused to the point that it infringes on another''s ability to do the same.

I believe that we have the resources to provide basic health care coverage for all Americans, but our inability to stop fighting over the "how" prevents us from being creative enough to design a workable solution.

I want to feel safe from violence when we walk down the steps of every city in our country. I don''t want our 13-yr old girls beating each other up and filming it so they can upload it to YouTube as a more of entertainment. I want our adults and media to be an inspiration for our youth and not a bad example of hate and control and judgement.

I want to feel like our infrastructure is safe from collapse and neglect and that we are not dependent on basic energy needs from outside our borders. I want us to stop fighting for what we perceive as scarcity and recognize our abundance and creativity to build our societies in a way that allows everyone to maximize their potential.

I am willing to pay for these liberties in so much as every other able body and company pays in the same equitable manner.

I want education to be accessible to every American regardless of the circumstances of their birth.

I want more than a choice of two parties to run our country.

I want the same for every country and every child.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 8:39:59 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I agree with everything DFan said. I am a republican, am pro choice. Like their fiscal policies, but that''s where it ends with me. I don''t fit any mold per say.
Ditto. Like PP, I could probably even be a conservative democrat. But fiscally, I am so conservative, it''s hard for me to swing democrat, as far as choosing a party.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well said, Dfan!

I consider myself kind of in the middle, leaning towards conservative.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 9:14:36 PM
Author: miraclesrule
I am a registered Independent, but I am a little country and a little bit rock and roll, and a little bit Motown, so it''s hard to say. I think most humans have the same concerns. Most of us work hard and long in order to enjoy our life and for me, make a difference in the world...such as leaving it a little bit better than before I got here. In the absence of that, I surely hope I don''t make the world a worse place for the generations to follow.

I loathe the two party system because as we can see from the recent past, it tries to conveniently categorize every American into one of two camps. That''s ludricrous. It creates division and misunderstanding.

As far as values, I personally believe in the freedom to prosper as long as that freedom isn''t abused to the point that it infringes on another''s ability to do the same.

I believe that we have the resources to provide basic health care coverage for all Americans, but our inability to stop fighting over the ''how'' prevents us from being creative enough to design a workable solution.

I want to feel safe from violence when we walk down the steps of every city in our country. I don''t want our 13-yr old girls beating each other up and filming it so they can upload it to YouTube as a more of entertainment. I want our adults and media to be an inspiration for our youth and not a bad example of hate and control and judgement.

I want to feel like our infrastructure is safe from collapse and neglect and that we are not dependent on basic energy needs from outside our borders. I want us to stop fighting for what we perceive as scarcity and recognize our abundance and creativity to build our societies in a way that allows everyone to maximize their potential.

I am willing to pay for these liberties in so much as every other able body and company pays in the same equitable manner.

I want education to be accessible to every American regardless of the circumstances of their birth.

I want more than a choice of two parties to run our country.

I want the same for every country and every child.

I just want to say that I always enjoy reading your posts. You just seem like such a lovely person, you always have interesting perspectives, and it really is a pleasure to read your thoughts!
36.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

This is pretty much how I feel, with the exceptions of not be Jewish, and I am against the death penalty.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys, I used to consider myself a member of the "true" Republican party. Think of the values of Ron Paul, or Goldwater, and you''ll get the idea. I have always believed that government should be VERY small, have a flat tax, and stay out of people''s personal business. As in, pro-choice, adults can marry each other regardless of the gender or sexual orientation, keep religion out of our schools, and implement the flat tax. Those are the values that the Republican party used to espouse. Once Bush came to office, however, and the Republican party became the Evangelical Christian party, I switched my voter registration status to Independent, and consider myself more of a Libertarian now. I totally disagree with the anti-choice, prayer in schools, government in the bedroom, imperialistic "Crusaders" against Muslim countries who had nothing to do with the attack on 9/11. My husband works at the Pentagon, so I am a patriot, and was furious when 9/11 happened. My entire family was living in NYC at the time, too, so that was a horrifying day to me. I would have liked to see Bush attack Afghanistan (which he did) and Saudi Arabia, which is where all of the terrorists came from - to me, that would have been a war worth fighting. He clearly only invaded Iraq for his dad, because Bush 1 never got to depose Hussein, and that occupation has been a total disaster - I was against it from day 1.

Anyway, I really liked McCain in 2000, and when he didn''t get nominated, it was a major indicator to me that the Republican party wasn''t in control anymore, the Christian Evangelicals were. Bush is not even above average intelligence, but he was willing to talk about God a lot so he got elected. I think McCain would have been a great President then - I wish he had been in office when 9/11 happened.

But, now that I see McCain pandering to the far Right, by NOT nominating his pro-choice first choice running mates of Ridge or Leiberman, I think we can basically expect an extension of the BUsh administration for the next 4 years, which is why I''m voting for Obama, even though I don''t agree with his tax policies. I really wish that McCain would have stuck to his guns, because then he might have gotten my vote. I am really hoping that one day the Republican party will become Republican again. Ron Paul in 2012!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 8:28:37 AM
Author: vespergirl
Hi guys, I used to consider myself a member of the 'true' Republican party. Think of the values of Ron Paul, or Goldwater, and you'll get the idea. I have always believed that government should be VERY small, have a flat tax, and stay out of people's personal business. As in, pro-choice, adults can marry each other regardless of the gender or sexual orientation, keep religion out of our schools, and implement the flat tax. Those are the values that the Republican party used to espouse. Once Bush came to office, however, and the Republican party became the Evangelical Christian party, I switched my voter registration status to Independent, and consider myself more of a Libertarian now. I totally disagree with the anti-choice, prayer in schools, government in the bedroom, imperialistic 'Crusaders' against Muslim countries who had nothing to do with the attack on 9/11. My husband works at the Pentagon, so I am a patriot, and was furious when 9/11 happened. My entire family was living in NYC at the time, too, so that was a horrifying day to me. I would have liked to see Bush attack Afghanistan (which he did) and Saudi Arabia, which is where all of the terrorists came from - to me, that would have been a war worth fighting. He clearly only invaded Iraq for his dad, because Bush 1 never got to depose Hussein, and that occupation has been a total disaster - I was against it from day 1.

Anyway, I really liked McCain in 2000, and when he didn't get nominated, it was a major indicator to me that the Republican party wasn't in control anymore, the Christian Evangelicals were. Bush is not even above average intelligence, but he was willing to talk about God a lot so he got elected. I think McCain would have been a great President then - I wish he had been in office when 9/11 happened.

But, now that I see McCain pandering to the far Right, by NOT nominating his pro-choice first choice running mates of Ridge or Leiberman, I think we can basically expect an extension of the BUsh administration for the next 4 years, which is why I'm voting for Obama, even though I don't agree with his tax policies. I really wish that McCain would have stuck to his guns, because then he might have gotten my vote. I am really hoping that one day the Republican party will become Republican again. Ron Paul in 2012!
So you're saying you're not a pro-choice, small government Republican??
2.gif

Dfan- You have summed up much of my political stance... now if I could only fit in on a really nifty bumper sticker
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I want to join the "what DiamondFan said" club too! Seems like there are quite a few of us around these parts. I know many of my friends hold similar viewpoints too and we all feel that we are not particularly well-represented by any of our candidate choices. I'll gladly write DiamondFan in!

Reading the political threads is good for a few facts... and um, laughs. The contributors are so polarized, that it seems sort of silly and I just can't bring myself to contribute anything. No matter what the other party does, they always find a reason to blast away.

The "he can do no wrong" attitude of some re: politicians bothers me. All of these politicians are out for themselves #1, #2, and #3, as far as I am concerned. The unfortunate truth is that to get into these positions of power, you pretty much need to be a huge lying jerk.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Politicians are human. They err, they make mistakes. No one is this flawless epitome of perfection. I am personally not holding anyone to a standard I myself cannot attain. However, honesty and integrity are so important. Twenty years ago is not the defining issue to me, who are you now? I am sure we all have things in the past we would prefer to keep there! (and no, I am not running for office so it matters very little, but to those who ARE, the scrutiny is pretty all encompassing).

I can explain my death penalty view if anyone cares...it is only for a very extreme case, I am not in favor of it lightly at all.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2008 9:48:24 PM
Politicians are human. They err, they make mistakes. No one is this flawless epitome of perfection. I am personally not holding anyone to a standard I myself cannot attain. However, honesty and integrity are so important. Twenty years ago is not the defining issue to me, who are you now? I am sure we all have things in the past we would prefer to keep there! (and no, I am not running for office so it matters very little, but to those who ARE, the scrutiny is pretty all encompassing).

I can explain my death penalty view if anyone cares...it is only for a very extreme case, I am not in favor of it lightly at all.
i would execute all the criminals that were sentence to death within 2 years.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 10:05:45 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 9/5/2008 9:48:24 PM

i would execute all the criminals that were sentence to death within 2 years.

Kill ''em all! Who cares if they turn out to be innocent 2.1 years later.

I am in favor of the death penalty for rapists and child molesters. In fact, I support torture of both, then death.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only favor the death penalty in EXTREME cases. Serial murderers, killers of children. However, the caveat is I think guilt must be beyond any doubt AND the person incapable of rehabilitation. BTW, I do NOT think prisons rehabilitate. They warehouse people. A rare person goes in and comes out again, never to commit another crime. Many say they learned more in prison about crime, especially how not to get caught. I think our prisons need work, not sure what can be done to really make them places where people are helped, but I am also not sure psychologically if certain types of criminals just simply cannot be made reasonable members of society. Paying money to house someone who is basically conscienceless, kills for the fun or thrill of it and will never ever stop, is silly to me. Before DNA became commonplace and so accurate, many people were wrongly convicted of crimes and sit on death row or spent years in prison. DNA is now being used to exonerate wrongly convicted people, which is wonderful. I would hate for an innocent person to be put to death wrongly, I do not think even executing one innocent person is okay. That is why my caveats make it hard, as I would not want to risk it unless guilt was 100% clear. In most cases, life without parole is reasonable.

I just wonder how keeping people like the BTK killer and others in prison for decades makes sense. Some of them even have parole hearings, like Charles Manson. Certain types of killers are lifetime killers. They will never be cured. It is not like an accidental death or an extenuating circumstance like self defense, where someone kills someone else not intending to, and will not kill again. These are diseased people who would kill you as easily as cross the street. Their victims are not people with lives and families but objects. I studied some of this mentality in graduate school and it is scarier than anything I can think of.

I also know two people who were murdered, one by a gang who had killed many times before. This has colored my views to a degree.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny, watching the RNC I could not figure out how McCain loss in 2000. That really was his time and he should have been elected President back then. I''m not so sure about now. This article sums up my issues with the Republican Party currently, but as this thread shows, it wasn''t always like this. People say you can''t blame Bush for everything, but I do put a lot of blame on him and his Administration for all this pandering to the religious right. It''s freaking scary:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/22665562

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 11:13:22 PM
I only favor the death penalty in EXTREME cases. Serial murderers, killers of children. However, the caveat is I think guilt must be beyond any doubt AND the person incapable of rehabilitation. BTW, I do NOT think prisons rehabilitate. They warehouse people. A rare person goes in and comes out again, never to commit another crime. Many say they learned more in prison about crime, especially how not to get caught. I think our prisons need work, not sure what can be done to really make them places where people are helped, but I am also not sure psychologically if certain types of criminals just simply cannot be made reasonable members of society. Paying money to house someone who is basically conscienceless, kills for the fun or thrill of it and will never ever stop, is silly to me. Before DNA became commonplace and so accurate, many people were wrongly convicted of crimes and sit on death row or spent years in prison. DNA is now being used to exonerate wrongly convicted people, which is wonderful. I would hate for an innocent person to be put to death wrongly, I do not think even executing one innocent person is okay. That is why my caveats make it hard, as I would not want to risk it unless guilt was 100% clear. In most cases, life without parole is reasonable.

I just wonder how keeping people like the BTK killer and others in prison for decades makes sense. Some of them even have parole hearings, like Charles Manson. Certain types of killers are lifetime killers. They will never be cured. It is not like an accidental death or an extenuating circumstance like self defense, where someone kills someone else not intending to, and will not kill again. These are diseased people who would kill you as easily as cross the street. Their victims are not people with lives and families but objects. I studied some of this mentality in graduate school and it is scarier than anything I can think of.

I also know two people who were murdered, one by a gang who had killed many times before. This has colored my views to a degree.
Diamondfan, I can''t believe how sensible and reasonable your views are! If you ran for President, I would totally vote for you.
36.gif

I will probably (but not certainly) be voting democrat because my salary is dependent on the NIH budget, but I was raised pretty conservative. Basically, like so many others, I agree wholly with diamondfan!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

I agree with Dfan too. But I would also add that I do believe in evolution. Are there other Pro Choice Republicans out there who also believe in evolution? (I am not looking to debate it, just curios where others stand)

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 11:28:42 PM
Author: iluvcarats

I am Jewish.

I am pro choice.

I agree with Dfan too. But I would also add that I do believe in evolution. Are there other Pro Choice Republicans out there who also believe in evolution? (I am not looking to debate it, just curios where others stand)

I am pro-choice and believe in evolution. I like to think there was maybe some God involved there somewhere..but I think evolution is pretty clearly proven at this point.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
JSM, thanks.

I try to get some balance, no issue is really ever so cut and dried to me that I cannot see it from all sides. Often there is not one clear cut answer that works all of the time. I believe strongly in certain things. Like gun control for example. I think the horse is somewhat out of the barn with some of the aims of it. I am not an NRA type at all, I think those licensed and trained to have guns are one thing, but wanting to carrying concealed weapons is not okay to me. I am not a hunter but I respect that some people view it differently. I got it more when it was for food and skins to wear, not really thrilled with killing an animal just for the heck of it. I also think that these automatic weapons are terrible, I get their military applications BUT still, in the wrong hands it is the scariest thing to contemplate. I think there are million of guns out there right now, and we cannot even think we are going to get a large number of them. Criminals will ALWAYS find a way to get weapons, via the black market or outright theft from places that manufacture them or while they are in transit. The guns that are already out there are, especially stolen or untraceable ones, are out of our reach I think. We have to do something harsh once they are caught. Really harsh penalties imposed once you have caught someone with a gun are one thing, but thinking we will be able to get our hands on the millions of guns out on our streets currently is another. I am not sure on the stats of those programs where people are given money to turn in their guns. Again, the average citizen is not really the issue...(though of course I fear kids getting their hands on guns and killing themselves or someone, in the heat of despair or anger, knowing where a gun is and using it)...What criminal is not going to have access to the weapons they need when they need them? But then I look at countries like Sweden and other places with some form of gun control and compare how much lower, per capita, their rate of gun violence is. It gives me pause for sure.

We live in different times, and the right to keep and bear arms meant different things back in the days of our forefathers. I lived through riots and looting after earthquakes in L.A. so I get wanting to protect oneself and one''s family, but even that has flaws to me when a gun is involved. And Ouzi''s and AK47''s...again, in the military maybe we need them to be effective, but no one on the street should have one, the gangs walking around with them terrify me. I know the NRA also educates people and tries to keep people informed about gun safety and things like that, I respect that they see the need for that. I also know that all it takes is a gun that is licensed and given to a trained person to get into the wrong hands for WHATEVER reason...bad news. We had a kindergarten student find a gun in the home and bring it to school for show and tell. It was not locked up properly and the father was licensed to have the weapon and should have known better. It has happened many times. Does it matter in a tragedy if the gun is licensed to someone? No.

There are a lot of complex things to think about, not just in the election, but in general. Makes my head hurt sometimes because again, there is not one course of action, one clear cut answer that makes sense.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sarah and Luvs, that is tricky. I am not what I would consider very religious, I feel more spiritual but I do feel connected to Judaism.

That said, I am not sure where I think it all originated. Both evolution and creationism make sense to me. And to me, even if we evolved from something, where did that something evolve from or originate from? (if that makes sense...it all has to have started somewhere, and is it just cosmic coincidence or the hand of something much larger?) I think both sometimes, it is all too fantastic and incredible otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results