shape
carat
color
clarity

Princessplease, you are getting married soon!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Holy heck--you are getting married this weekend!!! :bigsmile: :appl: :bigsmile: :appl:

I am so very happy for you and just wanted to wish you luck since you may not have as much time to check PS in the days leading up the wedding. Have a wonderful wedding! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
love & luck from me too, princessplease! can't wait to hear how your big day went.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, congrats honey. Have a great day and take care of yourself. Can't wait to see the pics and hear about the day!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!! I was getting ready to do my signing off post :bigsmile:

Things were slightly hectic yesterday with family coming in town, dropping everything off at the venue and some waxing. Today, we're just taking it easy with manis and pedis, then rehearsal/dinner.
I want to thank the PS community for helping me out in the last 16 months with wedding planning! You gals are A+++++++

Signing off for the last time as a Ms.

-PrincessPlease

Have a great rehearsal dinner and fabulous wedding day!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Have fun at your rehearsal dinner and all the best for your wedding day! Have a fabulous time! Congratulations!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes, PP! Watching your proposal and wedding planning has been really fun. Enjoy your wedding day and honeymoon, and we'll see you on the other side!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results