shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Ideal-Scope and ASET Assessment

ethanjcarter

Rough_Rock
I am in the market for a Princess cut around 1ct. I am looking for an AGS 0 cut. Fire, scintillation, and brilliance are the most important feature of a diamond in my opinion. I found this stone that I really like so I don't want to give away too much info, but I was hoping for some feedback on the attached images. To me they look very good, but the table looks a bit strange. It looks round to me? The diamond is an AGS certified 0 cut, the table is 57%. Based on this little information is there anything that I should worry about? Will this diamond have great sparkle?

Thanks so much!
-EC

DIA_0.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing of concern in those pics, what does your rep say?

I like that small, rounded table on princesses, in combo w/ a high crown - eliminates the areas of mush common under the corners of the tables of larger-tabled, squarer-tabled princesses.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
images look great :)

pmbspyder

Rough_Rock
looks beautiful!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Looks excellent. A lot of the newer branded princess cuts have a small roundish table. IMO, as long as it has great light performance, I don't think it changes the look of the stone much, but you can still find many princesses with a square table if you prefer that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results