shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Diana''s OTHER E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently some Parisan jewelry store is confirming that Dodi Al-Fayed & the former Princess Diana picked out an engagement ring together & that the ring was picked up by Dodi the afternoon they were both killed.

One version of the story

Sad/Interesting/Weird but ...

I still kinda wanna see THE RING!
23.gif
38.gif
11.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 7:07:10 PM
Author:decodelighted
Apparently some Parisan jewelry store is confirming that Dodi Al-Fayed & the former Princess Diana picked out an engagement ring together & that the ring was picked up by Dodi the afternoon they were both killed.

One version of the story

23.gif
38.gif
11.gif
LOL! Spoken like a true ps''er...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes...probably gauche...but I am interested to know what the ring looked like!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 7:07:10 PM
Author:decodelighted

One version of the story

23.gif
38.gif
11.gif
Call me twisted, but there''s no kinda about it, I totally want to see the ring.
At least a description of the ring would be nice
26.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and it is also reported this week that our very own CIA was tapping her phone and tailing her due to her work re mine fields. too bad she couldn''t lead her own life.

movie zombie

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recall seeing it when she died. It was said she was pregnant and also that they were getting married. I recall it being about 200,000.00 (cannot recall pounds or dollars) and I think it was a square or emerald stone but that the ring was very ornate, had a lot going on. The center stone was not huge and had a lot of stuff around it, I seem to recall the ring was bulkier looking? Anyway, it has been nearly 10 years, I cannot imagine it, so I do not remember much more than that...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
i just googled dodi fayed ring to princess diana and a site called newsoftheworld.co.uk came up...scroll down, there is a picture of the ring...it is pretty much how I remembered it, it jogged my memory to see it again!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring was from Monaco jeweller Repossi's 'Tell Me Yes' collection. It was as DF says a large squarish EC with traps on the side. However reliable sources say it was not an engagement ring, that Diana had no intention of marrying Dodi. The style of the ring in a way confirms this theory, it is styled as a classic dinner ring, not an engagement ring.

It still was purty though
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
And yet, while we all more poor diana, let us a remember that Mother Teresa died only a few days after Diana''s crash, her passing went almost unoticed, yet she did more for others than Diana could ever have hoped to do. But people loved the thrill and the scandal, and while people thrilled and mourned over Diana, Mother Teresa passed on without a thought. They world failed miserably that day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results