shape
carat
color
clarity

Prince of Darkness Denies His Own Existence

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The DH was reading bits of this aloud to me this morning. I was like, "WHAAAAAAAT????". I accused him of reading me an Onion piece. I kid you not. At least we know that The Big Lie will always be in vogue.
20.gif
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!!

Prince of Darkness Denies His Own Existence

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Accountability for ANYTHING? Not even his own book title...

It''s like A-Rod saying, my cousin stuck those needles in me. I didn''t even know they were steroids. This mind you during a time when steroids weren''t exactly "illegal" in MLB. So just say, you know, Yeah. I did it. I took steroids. I was dumb.

Or like Rod Blagojevich going round the television circuit claiming - I didn''t do anything wrong.

Accountability people. Own up. We''re not that stupid. The ancient Romans had a tradition: whenever one of their engineers constructed an arch, as the capstone was hoisted into place, the engineer assumed accountability for his work in the most profound way possible: he stood under the arch.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:57:46 PM
Author: Starset Princess
Accountability for ANYTHING? Not even his own book title...

It''s like A-Rod saying, my cousin stuck those needles in me. I didn''t even know they were steroids. This mind you during a time when steroids weren''t exactly ''illegal'' in MLB. So just say, you know, Yeah. I did it. I took steroids. I was dumb.

Or like Rod Blagojevich going round the television circuit claiming - I didn''t do anything wrong.

Accountability people. Own up. We''re not that stupid. The ancient Romans had a tradition: whenever one of their engineers constructed an arch, as the capstone was hoisted into place, the engineer assumed accountability for his work in the most profound way possible: he stood under the arch.
Heh, this should be a signature!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''tch know that Krauthammer, that arch-neocon, is just foaming at the mouth to hear that neocons don''t even exist?? I giggled all day yesterday at that piece. HE did a great revisionist piece himself back in 2007, entitled (if you can believe it) "Rewriting History", where, while he at least didn''t deny that he actually exists, he did deny that any neocons were in the group that led us to war. I guess Cheney and Rummy didn''t have the "Real" Necon Membership Card and secret handshake, according to Krauthammer.

I also let out a guffaw when I read this satirical little gem by Milbank, regarding recantations:

"It''s been a great week for recantations and revisions. Alan Greenspan, holder of the Ayn Rand chair in free-market economics, now favors nationalization of the banks. Roland Burris now admits he was involved in a little pay to play. And, in my column today, Richard Perle says he is not now and never has been a neoconservative."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results