shape
carat
color
clarity

pricing a 1/3 carat diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

seaside

Rough_Rock
HI
My boyfriend is pricing engagement rings in San Francisco, California.
The ring he wants to buy id 1/3 carat diamond.
I don't know anything about the cut or setting.
Approximately, how much should he pay for 1/3 carat diamond with the simplist of settings etc.
I don't want him to be ripped off in San Francisco. He says that diamonds are cheap there.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Well, I guess you can get 0.3+ of H-I color and SI1-2 clarity for these money.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Btw, check out www.jewelryzone.com .Alen Wallace should be able to help you. He is in Livermore, CA. Less than an hour from San Francisco.Just tell him about recommendation from Pricescope.

seaside

Rough_Rock
Thankyou for all your help.
I will try alan
thanks

seaside

Rough_Rock
I went to that sight
But how do I get to contact alen wallace?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
It's in on the "Contact US" page:By Phone: 1-800-431-3377By Email: [email protected] Jewelryzone, Inc.
1358 Railroad Ave.
Livermore, CA. 94550Good luck
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Seaside,To estimate the cost of a diamond one should know several factors such as exact weight, color, clarity, proportions and whether the diamond has a grading report and from which lab.Your boyfriend migh already know all that. If not tell him to check out the tutorial on this site and do a price comparison.As for setting, simple Tiffany style ring + setting should not cost more than $200.

seaside

Rough_Rock
Hey thankyou for the reply
A $200 dollar engagement ring doesn't sound like much.
For about $500 what could you reccomend getting. What carat could you most likely get for 400 or 500 dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results