Pricescope Vegas GTG 2017

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nobody likes a bragger Monarch! ;-)

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a store in Washington I always wanted to see: The Tiny Jewel Box. I do not know how I got to a a couple of other diamond sellers and jewelry stores in the District and never made it there! But I would try to get to Philly. I would never make it to Vegas.

The Tiny Jewel Box...http://www.tinyjewelbox.com/our-story

AGBF
I went there and wasn't impressed at all. After everything I'd read about it I expected to hear angels singing and instead it was a dud. The salespeople were nice enough but the selection wasn't great at all and the lighting was terrible! For such an upscale store I expected a whole lot more.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd do Philly/NYC/DC! Is there a limit on how many of these GTGs one attends? :lol:

LOL :lol: no there is not! Monnie, (and all other interested PSers!) will you join us last weekend in October at the NYC Antique Jewelery and Watch show? Fingers crossed the show is still happening and right now it is scheduled for Oct 27-30th at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC.

And I believe Andrey is planning to have a GTG somewhere in the tristate area sometime in the future but in any case I hope the October antique jewelry show mini GTG is a go.:appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, good to know! What if we attend them all? Is there a prize? Hahaha.
I would love to come to the October antique j & w show, are you kidding me?! I'm putting it on my calendar right now.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey, if you are reading this, it would be awesome to have a PS GTG that last weekend in October in NYC! I think some people would want to go to the antique show, and there's definitely a lot of jewelry to see in that city!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results