shape
carat
color
clarity

prices of rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leoslove730

Rough_Rock
I know that this is probably a silly question, but typically why is the price range that most people tend to look at when it comes to buying an engagement ring? Do they sell engagement rings for under $1k?

My boyfriend told me that he had looked online at rings and couldn''t believe how much they cost. I told him that the cost wouldn''t matter to me, because I''d seriously be happy with the cheapest pretty ring he could find. He said that the ones he saw were from $3k to $4k (waaaaaaaayyyy over our budget).
22.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say just buy whatever you like and can afford right now. You can always upgrade later (if you wish) by buying from a vendor who has a good and clear upgrade policy. I guess the $3k to $4k figure is close to the 1 carat mark that many couples aim for these days.

leoslove730

Rough_Rock
Oh wow - I never realized that a 1 carat diamond ring cost so much! LOL shows how much I know, huh?

I may be waiting a while for a ring then...
32.gif

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they do sell engagement rings for under a thousand. My best friend has a three stone 0.5 total carat, which cost her husband about $700 about a year ago. So they can be found. It just depends upon what you want! I hope this helps!

E B

Ideal_Rock

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
an engagement ring is whatever you make it. 1k enough for mant beatiful rings.

ebree - great selection- that pink sapphire is to die for!
If I was set on a diamond ring, I''d either get a multistone ring, or go with a vendor that does upgrades, get yourself a beautiful 40 pter, and upgrade say 5 year anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results