shape
carat
color
clarity

priceless

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nbrock

Rough_Rock
rose petals strewn in a path leading from the door around the appartment. small cards and knickknacks to commemorate things -- first kiss, first date, etc. path leads to TV, and note to push play on VCR. VCR plays ...

scene 1: video of me spreading rose petals around. voice over (and graphic) 2 dozen roses: $30.
scene 2: video of me writing out little cards. voice over (and graphic) 12 fancy cards for cute notes: $20
scene 3: video of video editor working on video. voice over (and graphic) video editor: $200
scene 4: video of jeweller setting the ring. voice over (and graphic) ring for proposal: ... $ALOT
scene 5: video still of the two of us. voice over (and graphic) spending the rest of my life with you: priceless
scene 6: interlocking wedding bands that morph into mastercard symbol. voice over: some things money can''t buy. for everything else, there''s mastercard.

then i come into the room (from some secret hiding place) and propose.

comments?

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Sweet. Now if yo can only get her to follow instructions. If she is a gamer, it'll work otherwise she might just start snooping around the apartment after seeing the rose petals and first note - jsut to see what crazy thing that you are up to.

So make sure that you have a really good hiding place and one that won't cause you to make too much commotion and noise when you extricate yourself from the hiding place.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results